BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz see more...

Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I always purchase these noodles at target. They taste great, my family loves pasta so I use them often.
Alisha T.
Manchester , Ct
Yay for pot sized spaghetti! !! I hate having to break my pasta! Now all my pasta is the same length.
Ashley T.
Good for a quick dinner!!! just pop it in the pan and let it cool away for a few mins and it's done !
Sadiqa T.
Cheap and affordable at your local target. You can make various recipes with these! They taste great!
Lisa H.
Northglenn, CO
I love the pot sized version. It's easier to cook since you don't have to break it up, easier to eat!
Karina C.
Escondido, CA
I love market pantry products such great quality and value. I love making spaghetti with this pasta
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
These cooked well and went great with the spaghetti and meat sauce that I made. I would buy again!
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Es muy buena rica nutritiva y muy útil es un clásico tenerla en la despensa para cualquier detalle
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
Great alternative to the more expensive brands. I love market pantry!! Always cheap and reliable!
Cameron M.
Porterville, CA
I love everything market pantry. Everything is good quality, tastes good, and is very affordable