BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz see more...

zena S.
Visalia, CA
I recommend this product to everybody. I love using this product when making spaghetti. it's very affordable
Aime W.
Olathe, KS
This is the best invention ever. It makes it so much easier as I don't have to break all the noodles in half
Brooke P.
This brand is just as good as mueller's. I've tried both and they both taste great and it's such a good idea!
Mary L.
Great noodles. these are easy to prepare and there are often discounts with cartwheel or other Target apps.
Crystal A.
Charlotte, NC
I love that there is now a pot size spaghetti. I feel like I do t make as much now. it is very convenient.
Lindsey B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Love these! My family prefers the shorter noodles and the convenience of not having to break them is there.
Lizzie O.
Louisville, KY
I love this and do buy Market Pantry items. Their products are amazingly worth it. Super Target is awesome!
georgianne P.
Great generic pasta. Does t get more plain and simple than this! A classic-you know exactly what you'll get
Katie W.
Tastes like normal spaghetti, but it is pretty cheap and pot sized which makes it more convenient to cook!
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
This is a very good tasting pasta. It cooks well and evenly and has a rich flavor when spices are added.