BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz see more...

Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Taste very yummy and cooks quickly. also conveniently fits in the pot without braking it and getting the pasta everywhere
Marina M.
Inexpensive product plus the taste of the pasta would never have you guessing that its not as expensive as other brands!
Lyndsey C.
Good pasta grate price! I cannot find any flaws! It is comparable to the name brand products, hard to tell them apart!
Emily G.
Rochester, NY
LOVE LOVE market pantry! I always shop at target and always get the target brand because it is cheaper! Tastes great!
Karly H.
I already crack my noodles in half, so it is convenient for me. It isn't much more than the normal price, so why not?
Alyssa N.
La Feria, TX
The spaghetti noodles are easy to make and boil them really fast. There is no time wasting in making these noodles.
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
Love this pot sized packaging. Makes it easier to cook the pasta in smaller pots. I only purchase pot sized now.
miranda G.
Jonesboro, AR
Love this so simple and easy, never have ti break them to get them to fit just throw them in and u'r good to go
Julia G.
Ames, IA
I like this spaghetti because of the width of it I think it's thinner than other brands and I really like it.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
Market Pantry spaghetti has a great taste and the pot-sized portion will feed a family of five quite nicely!