BY MARKET PANTRY #37 in Pasta & Noodles

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz see more...

Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love that this spaghetti is "pot-sized". It makes for a much more even cooking of my pasta and I love it. I wish I could find it in whole wheat though. Even so, I love having it with olive oil, red pepper flakes, roasted tomatoes, and a little bit of fresh parmesan and basil. Add in a chicken breast and a vegetable as a side and you have a filling meal that is very inexpensive and leftovers that reheat really well!
Ashley H.
Purcell, OK
I really enjoyed using this spaghetti. Rather than the strands being super long and not fitting in the pot, The spaghetti all fits in there and is in the water at the same time. This lets the pasta cook correctly and perfectly. I was satisfied with this product and will buy again.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Great price! Even better taste. These noodles are a go to when I'm dead after work and need a quick meal. Spahetthii taste exactly the same as all the other brands in my opinion. Will recommend! And will buy again and again
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the pot sized spaghetti.. I always break my pasta in half so it is easier to eat before I cook it and little pieces fly everywhere! I love this product because it costs the exact same as the full size and comes with the same amount of noodles.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
I love that market pantry makes products easily available, incredibly affordable, and just as good if not better than those other name brands. This is not any different, it tastes just as great as other pasta and great for those cooking on a budget.
Tiffany B.
alexandria, AL
I love pasta I don't have to break before putting it in the pan. It is great quality for the price! Even my picky 6 year old loves the taste and texture. I love going to Target to get this.
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
Whoever thought of this is a genius!! Pot sized noodles fix the age old problem of the noodles not fitting in my smaller pots! I use these for any of my traditional pasta dishes and pasta salads! I recommend these to any serious chefs in the kitchen!
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
it was a good noodle for the price i prefer walmarts off brand over this one due to the fact that they have a half size box and its easier to fit in the pot than these are
Mary Kathryn P.
Eielson Afb, AK
SO yummy! I love how these are already pot-sized, saves time! I don't really care about brands when it comes to pasta. Target has a great selection and it tastes just as great as the name brands! Would buy again and you should too! So yummmmmmmmmy!
Crystal O.
Everett, Wa
I love these pot size market pantry noodles. It's nice that you don't have to break the noodles in half to fit them in the pot because with these they fit perfectly. These noodles are also super affordable.