Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz

by Market Pantry

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Bensalem, PA
Great price! Even better taste. These noodles are a go to when I'm dead after work and need a quick meal. Spahetthii taste exactly the same as all the other brands in my opinion. Will recommend! And will buy again and again
San Antonio, TX
These cooked well and went great with the spaghetti and meat sauce that I made. I would buy again!
Clifton Park, NY
Cheap and easy to find, almost always on sale! Love it, might not be the best pasta in the world but it's certainly tasty and you're getting good quality stuff for a cheap price tag!
Elk Grove, CA
Spaghetti is spaghetti, but the pot size market party size is awesome. Not only because it fits in the pot, but easily stored in the pantry.
El Monte, CA
Not the best, but not the worst! This is super easy for a quick meal fix. Honestly, for this cheap price, what more can you ask for? I would not hesitate to purchase this brand again especially since I'm a poor post grad that literally needs to save every single penny possible LOL
Bronx, NY
I know some people are very brand-specific when it comes to their pasta. As for myself regardless of the brand it all tastes the same to me. However I do like the price point of the market Pantry pasta at Target I also like that they make a pot sized box of spaghetti noodles as well. Given that I tend to usually snap my pasta in half before placing it into the pot.
Simpsonville, SC
Love me some spaghetti! This brand is cheap and tastes like magic. I advice cooking for a couple less minutes and adding salt. It tastes amazing and cooks quickly. It also tastes very fresh and store made.
Columbus, OH
Cheap, easy to cook, and good for college students on a budget! I would recommend this product.
Wellington, AL
I love pasta I don't have to break before putting it in the pan. It is great quality for the price! Even my picky 6 year old loves the taste and texture. I love going to Target to get this.
Linden, MI
Classic spaghetti at a great price! I love most Market Pantry items. I can always find a great substitute for a name brand without breaking the bank! Great pasta!

Looking for your answer?