BY MARKET PANTRY

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Market pantry penne rigate pasta 16-oz. see more...

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
For an off-brand, these pasta noodles have been great. They’ve tasted just as good as any other brand I’ve tried, and they’re very inexpensive, which is awesome. I definitely recommend trying them.
Marie B.
Moline, IL
I could probably praise Target and their products until the cows come home, and I think it's for a good reason. I mostly shop at Target for the atmosphere as well as the Cartwheel app. The store brand items themselves (like the pasta) are just as good as name brand items. I save a ton of money while not having to give up on the quality of my food.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
I usually go market pantry brand when I have the choice. They're just as good as name brand for sometime half the price. I trust the target brand to still delivery on quality while being affordable. Give it a try if you haven't!
Melanie N.
Cleveland, OH
Market Pantry has the best pasta most specifically, I enjoy their Penne Rigate. It cooks easily and has a delicious taste. They stay aldente without becoming soggy. This is definitely one of my favorite go to brands which I can easily pick up at Target!
Landi G.
Love targets market pantry foods. The penne cooks and taste the same as the high end labeled one's and is at a fraction of the cost. I always but the market pantry pasta and never get any complaints about the taste.
Whitney B.
Santa Maria , CA
Great product and great price. There's almost always a cartwheel coupon which brings the price down even low. We eat pasta once a week in our family because it's cheap and easy. Glad it's an easy grab while I'm shopping at Target!
Sam E.
Anderson , SC
This pasta is a great value. I could not tell the difference in this and a more expensive option. I only buy market pantry pasta now that I've had it. This is the best bang for your buck!
Jock G.
This maybe not on the upper bracket of brands but if cooked and stored properly its at par with the more expensive brands.That's the trick. No longer or you end up with mushy noodles. At least that's the way it timed out for us. Otherwise the flavor is quite nice. A little on the "corny" side, but goes well with Mexican or Tex-Mex style sauces. When we made our Italian style sauce, the corn flavor was somewhat noticeable in a way that was sort of distracting. Mind you, it still tasted good, just a little corny. Also, be careful with your leftovers. The noodles do absorb a lot of liquid overnight and get a bit mushy on the re-heat. Best just to serve them separate.Value for money.
Diana D.
Pompano beach , FL
I love the target brand for everything. The pasta is one of the many good things cooks fast fresh I buy one box each time I go into target . Very tasty & affordable def would buy and recommend to all.
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I like this pasta because it is inexpensive but still taste good. I use to make basic pasta dishes like pasta salad or pasta and red sauce. I would reckoned this product.