Market Pantry Oats & Chocolate Fiber Bars

Market pantry oats & chocolate fiber bars, 5 - 1.4 oz. Bars see more...

Market Pantry Oats & Chocolate Fiber Bars
  • "These are a great price at Target and they taste just as good, if not better than leading brands." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of the Target brand food items - they've (to me) been very similar to a variety of other brands, for sometimes half the cost." in 1 review
  • "This are so delicious and make a great snack, when you are on the go." in 1 review
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Foodie Expert
I wish these bars had more fiber and a lower sugar content for being marketed as a "fiber bar". I don't consider these to be a health food- they're a yummy snack more than anything. I do enjoy the taste and I'm consistently impressed with the quality of the Target store brand.
Devon Z.
Devon Z.
Reading, PA
The Target Brand, Market Pantry bars are okay. I base a bar on the amount of filler used. These bars are mainly rice cereal/oatmeal. They aren't as nutritious as other bars, such as the KIND bars or a more protein packed, Cliff bar. They do still have a great taste if you are looking for an on the go snack.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Minneapolis, MN
These taste great and love the price! I can't taste a difference between these and the national brand. I wouldn't call it a "healthy" food, but it is better than a candy bar for sure.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Foodie Expert
Target brands are just as Delicious and good as higher end brands and usually cheaper. These are great for kids who play sports.
Ginger P.
Ginger P.
Winter Park, FL
Delicious, great price and good for you...ish. :) I love these bars for days when I'm dieting, but need a little chocolate fix.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
I love these. I don't exactly thing they are healthy for you but they are really tasty!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Target brand never disappoints! These are delicious and cheaper than the name brand!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
These bars are really yummy. They taste just as good if not better than the brand name bars but are better on you budget.
Angel W.
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
Foodie Expert
Target brands are usually the only snacks I reach for. The price is right and the taste is on point. The market pantry oats & chocolate fiber bars are delious.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Foodie Expert
These are actually very good, I love target as it is but they really do sell some of the best stuff