BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry natural swiss cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Great to slice up and have on crackers as a snack or on top of breaded chicken in the oven. It has a mild flavor and compares to brand name cheeses. I trust Market Pantry for quality at low prices, and this cheese is no exception to that
Stephanie B.
This is a great mild swiss cheese which I LOVE to use in homemade mac and cheese! It grates easily, and is not so sharp as to detract from any other flavors. It has just enough bite to be enjoyed alone or in dishes.
Sara M.
Savage
A very good swiss cheese. Nothing that stopped me in my tracks and made me think this was the best cheese I've ever tasted, but still very good. Bought at Target.
paola l.
Los angeles, CA
i love swiss cheese so i figured id try the target brand. its good but not my absolute favorite but still good enough to use and eat when out of other brands or on a budget
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Not my favorite Swiss cheese in the world but I don't like Swiss cheese too much. I'd say it's a fine value. I'd recommend if you like Swiss cheese a lot.
Chelsea T.
This is great! You can cut off exactly much you need and seal up the rest for later! It works great for snacks as well as grating it over dishes!
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
Delicious and very inexpensive. Target brands are always a better alternative and are usually on Cartwheel which is always nice to save money.
Madison M.
One of the best Swiss cheeses ever! For the price! I typically like to buy my cheese from the deli but if it's closed this is my go to!
Emma H.
Gainesville, VA
I honestly really love this Swiss cheese because it tastes so so good. This my go to cheese when i see it in the grocery store.
Ally M.
Woodland, CA
This cheese is made of great quality. You can use it in so many ways. My favorite is in quesadillas and it melts perfectly.