BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry natural sharp cheddar cheese - 16 oz. see more...

Olivia B.
O Fallon, MO
Perfect! I love this cheddar, and market pantry always offers a great price. I love that it's Available at target. It's definitely comparable to any other brand. This is usually the brand I go to because I'm in target often and it's a great price.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Yummy, cartwheel, savings oh my! Not only is this a great sharp cheddar but it's great with some crackers or on a sandwich. With the savings you receive a target it's quite affordable and that's good for me. Hey some and use the cartwheel.
Jessica M.
Crown Point, IN
This is my favorite brand of cheese to buy. Its affordable and almost always on the Cartwheel app at Target! Market Pantry items compare well to name brand items. The flavor of the sharp cheddar allows for less cheese! Will continue to purchase.
Melissa W.
Mesa, AZ
I also.likr the market pantry cheese as well. It is a Target brand and I do a lot of shopping there so it's handy to have this great tasting product at my finger tips shopping
Kyler B.
Carmel, IN
I love a good sharp cheddar cheese. Market Pantry is affordable and can often be bought on sale, but you also get what you pay for... average cheese but good taste.
Mayra S.
chicago, il
My son loves this cheese especially for his grilled cheese sandwiches there the best and such affordable prices makes it that much better
TAnia R.
Kansas City, MO
I usually get this because I have a cheese obsession and I get it at my local target, it's very cheap and convinient same great taste
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
It's cheap and good. That's all I could want in life from a cheese. I had this in many different forms my first year of college.
Tawni S.
Bremerton, WA
Wonderful sharp cheddar. Decent price and a great flavor. It doesn't seem like this brand is packed full of unnatural things
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I don't think this is as good as some of the name brands. It is fine to use in things but I would not serve it with crackers.