BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry natural sharp cheddar cheese - 16 oz. see more...

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lowell, IN
This is my favorite brand of cheese to buy. Its affordable and almost always on the Cartwheel app at Target! Market Pantry items compare well to name brand items. The flavor of the sharp cheddar allows for less cheese! Will continue to purchase.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy, cartwheel, savings oh my! Not only is this a great sharp cheddar but it's great with some crackers or on a sandwich. With the savings you receive a target it's quite affordable and that's good for me. Hey some and use the cartwheel.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Mesa, AZ
I also.likr the market pantry cheese as well. It is a Target brand and I do a lot of shopping there so it's handy to have this great tasting product at my finger tips shopping
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
I usually get this because I have a cheese obsession and I get it at my local target, it's very cheap and convinient same great taste
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
It's cheap and good. That's all I could want in life from a cheese. I had this in many different forms my first year of college.
Tawni S.
Tawni S.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
Wonderful sharp cheddar. Decent price and a great flavor. It doesn't seem like this brand is packed full of unnatural things
Emily V.
Emily V.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Good cheese at a good price . It's as sharp as others , but if your in target , it's a great buy
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Foodie Expert
This is a really good cheese for the money. I think it is good quality and no preservatives
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Foodie Expert
This is ok I'm not really big on cheese that much but first time buyer of this product
jess v.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Love a market pantry and target. I always check cartwheel as well for any sales!