BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry natural sharp cheddar cheese - 16 oz. see more...

Olivia B.
O Fallon, MO
Perfect! I love this cheddar, and market pantry always offers a great price. I love that it's Available at target. It's definitely comparable to any other brand. This is usually the brand I go to because I'm in target often and it's a great price.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy, cartwheel, savings oh my! Not only is this a great sharp cheddar but it's great with some crackers or on a sandwich. With the savings you receive a target it's quite affordable and that's good for me. Hey some and use the cartwheel.
Jessica M.
Lowell, IN
This is my favorite brand of cheese to buy. Its affordable and almost always on the Cartwheel app at Target! Market Pantry items compare well to name brand items. The flavor of the sharp cheddar allows for less cheese! Will continue to purchase.
Mayra S.
chicago, il
My son loves this cheese especially for his grilled cheese sandwiches there the best and such affordable prices makes it that much better
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
It's cheap and good. That's all I could want in life from a cheese. I had this in many different forms my first year of college.
Tony S.
Delicious cheese. Target get an A+ for price and taste. The value is great and you don't have to fight the people of Walmart
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
very good pantry cheese! i like the flavor i use sometimes! very pratic very great a little expensive but ilike realy like
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
Foodie Expert
This cheese is great sliced up and eaten with Ritz crackers. It's a good snack I bring to school every day.
Tiffany N.
Good cheese, nothing Special. I like to use it in macaroni and cheese dishes mainly. Grates very easily.
Sylvia T.
Yuba City, CA
Foodie Expert
Great brand of cheese. It's always so smooth. It's always great for melting over your food!