BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry natural mozzarella cheese - 16 oz. see more...

Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I love mozzarella cheese. I picked this up at Target the other day and was glad I did. This was a nice mozzarella cheese. I used it with pasta and pizza. It worked and tasted great. I was pleased and will be picking this up again soon on my next trip to Target.
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
I love buying block cheese like this because it's actually about half the cost of the shredded cheese and less calories (they put a flour on pre packaged shredded cheese to keep it from sticking together). You can shred it yourself and it's so much healthier!
Melinda L.
Bronx, NY
Targets brand of mozzarella cheese taste just as the name brand. I bought this cheese one time for my baked ziti and the kids just had nothing bad to say so therefore if they enjoyed it I enjoyed it more.
Kristin B.
Ballwin, MO
Purchased at: Target
I like buying this cheese to slice it off and eat with crackers and salami. I think it keeps it fresher and I feel fancier when I cut it off the block myself.
Monica L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love mozzarella market pantry is great! Great price great value! Some off brands are super salty. But not Market Pantry. I love target products.
Maddie C.
Pensacola, FL
This is cheese. I like cheese. This is a pretty good cheese. I'd say it's an about average cheese. It's cheap cheese none of that fancy cheese.
Linda M.
Waconia, MN
Great tasting mozzarella, I use it in cooking and just for snacking. The price is good and it taste just as good as more expensive cheese.
Ingrid L.
got think as a last moment purchase because the brand i was looking for didn't have any mozzarella at the time. and it was good!
Cesia C.
Pomona, CA
One of the best flavor on the mozarella cheese that i have tried ive bought different brands buy always go back to this one
Anel R.
Brooklyn, NY
Good but not the best it taste like a plastic version of mozzarella and leaves a weird taste in your mouth. No bueno