BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry natural mild cheddar cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
I really like cheddar cheese and this cheese with some grapes make it the perfect snack for me and my baby daughter I always bu it at target it's very affordable not expensive at all .
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Phoenix, AZ
I was a little skeptical to purchase since I normally buy Kraft or Sargento but this is amazing!! Will absolutely repurchase!
Celina M.
Celina M.
Foodie Expert
Great for cheese platters and parties. I have used it in cooking too but I usually eat these as is by cutting them in cubes.
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
I like this brand. It's yummy. Cheese is good as well. I like the packaging. I like the flavor as well it is good tasting.
Demarea G.
Demarea G.
Tulare, CA
I love this cheese tasted very good and was soft , very healthy and better than most cheeses that I've ever tasted
Brigette E.
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
Tastes the same as any other cheese brand, no problems can only buy it at Target. Works well
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Makes great grilled sandwieasy open pkg nice color and good flavorAm a repeat customer
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Foodie Expert
We always have a block of the Market Pantry Mild Cheddar cheese in our house.  The freshness can't be beat by any other brand and the flavor is amazing.  This is the only brand of cheese we buy and we are from Wisconsin!  I highly recommend trying Market Pantry Cheese!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
I like the price of this cheese. It is a good quality for the price. Some people are unsure since it is an off brand but I really like the market pantry brand.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Attleboro, MA
This is one of my favorite block cheese to purchase when I am looking for something to go with crackers and pepperoni!