BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry natural mild cheddar cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Foodie Expert
We always have a block of the Market Pantry Mild Cheddar cheese in our house.  The freshness can't be beat by any other brand and the flavor is amazing.  This is the only brand of cheese we buy and we are from Wisconsin!  I highly recommend trying Market Pantry Cheese!
Kirsten F.
Fort Worth, TX
Market Pantry is a great, affordable way to get name-brand flavor at store-brand cost. I think the whole line of Target foods are great and often substitute them for name brands with no difference in quality. I never hesitate to use these products for my cooking needs.
Emily R.
Charlotte, NC
This is delicious cheese and for a great deal. I use this cheese in recipes and on top of my signature turkey burgers. My husband is a lover of all things made with cheese so he absolutely adores this product too. I would recommend this to my friends.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
When it comes to most products and their brand, they're pretty close in comparison as goes for this. I recently purchased the Market Pantry brand as opposed to the cheese I usually buy and it was pretty much the same.
Cassie A.
Lindon , UT
Foodie Expert
I love cheese with crackers and this is the best tasting cheese around. It's super cheap and it taste so good. I honestly don't know if it's healthy but it tastes incredible and it's worth the calories. I would go to the store just to buy it alone.
Kaferin R.
I really like cheddar cheese and this cheese with some grapes make it the perfect snack for me and my baby daughter I always bu it at target it's very affordable not expensive at all .
Olivia D.
Ellicottville, NY
Big fan! I love target in general. But using the cartwheel app you can get great savings! Every time I have a dinner party or get together that is always a cheese platter with market pantry cheese
Amanda Y.
I like the price of this cheese. It is a good quality for the price. Some people are unsure since it is an off brand but I really like the market pantry brand.
Brandy Y.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
Delicious cheese for a small price. The cracker cuts are great too! For a mild cheese this one is perfect balance of sharp and mellow
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I buy this cheese all the time. Target's Market Pantry has some really good products that are cheaper than other brands and stores!