Market Pantry Mustard Potato Salad 3-lb.

Market pantry mustard potato salad 3-lb.

Market Pantry Mustard Potato Salad 3-lb.
  • "This is ok as a fast side dish I wouldn't buy all the time unless out of just needing something fast " in 2 reviews
  • "It is a great side dish and it is so very tasty." in 1 review
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
This is definitely a higher calorie side dish, but wow is it worth it. The flavor is really rich but not overpowering, and it also has a good amount of potato salad in each container. I don't typically buy grocery at Target, but my boyfriend insisted so I decided to try this because I love potato salad. It's worth a try if you're in there (and who's not??)
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This potato salad is perfect for a quick and easy side dish. I think this taste so good and is so affordable for how much you are actually getting. I usually will pick this up if I am going to a big party or church gathering and didn't have time to make something (or forgot ;P)
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
I'm not a huge fan of this particular salad. It has a weird taste to it like it is missing something. I agree with everyone else, I'd rather have it homemade or even but it from the deli at my local supermarket.
Holly D.
Fort Smith, AR
This potato salad is just mediocre. It isn't horrible, but it certainly isn't great. I recommend making your own or purchasing a different brand.
Amanda W.
I love the market pantry brand and especially the target deli! They have some of the best foods and this mustard potato salad is no different
April S.
Whitewater, WI
I love potato Salad, and this brand of it is, i would say, okay. Not something to die for, but still is good as a side dish.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
Kim W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this potato salad. It goes woth everything. It is a great side dish and it is so very tasty.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
This potato salad is average. It's okay in a pinch but I prefer homemade and using my own recipe.
Amber A.
This is gross. I think its the mayonaise that makes is nasty. Id rather make mine homemade.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Is this made with dairy products?