market pantry MP POTATO PUFFS 32 OZ

Mp potato puffs 32 oz see more...

Latasha D.
These are great in the oven and cost less than the big name brands. I would suggest these over spending the extra money for the exact same item. Plus, they are a great alternative to french fries.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
We have bought these for my son and for quick meals and find they are just as good as the name brand tater tots. We have baked them and put them in the fryer and they are super yummy!
Lindsey P.
Murrysville, PA
These are just as good as any of the name brands. I love all market pantry stuff and have never had any complaint with any of the things I have bought so far.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
These are a family favorite. I love Targets store brand better then any other store brand around. These are seasoned and have flavor!
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
Ohh I love these. Brings flashback from back in school. I recommend something quick and simple for the family. Also affordable.
Gabriel A.
Taste really good. The whole family loves to eat these. We buy it all the time.. Yummy. Should try them you night like them.
Crystal S.
These are so good . My kids love them . I even use them In Casseroles . They are so good I usually don't have leftovers .
Elizabeth L.
Lenexa, KS
These Arnt the best I've had but they Arnt the worst either. oridas are the best I think but these are 2nd
kenzi g.
I love targets brand and their food is delicious as well, these are best cooked to a crisp!
Ashley v.
Brooklyn, NY
These are just tater tots they don't taste that bad they're pretty good… Dot