BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry calcium orange juice 96 oz see more...

• Does this have a real Strong iron taste?4 Answers
market pantry MP JUICE OJ W/CALCIUM
  • "My family drinks a lot of orange juice and its cheaper and tastes the same as the higher brands I love target andthis makes me go there that much more " in 6 reviews
  • "Very good and you wouldn't even know it was from target brand,very good,my kids loved it and so did my husband guests " in 2 reviews
  • "I love that it is 100% fruit juice and it has a nice sweet flavor." in 1 review
Erickson A.
Love this orange juice. I use all market pantry items and love all of them. This orange juice is just as good as name brands and a fraction of the cost!
Aracely C.
Foodie Expert
for a generic brand, this is great! why spend money on a brand, when this is just as good or better but saves you money!
Jessica K.
Colorado Springs, CO
Suprisingly delicious for a store brand. I actually preffer the market pantry brand over other more expensive name brand.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
I go through orange juice like crazy! I am very picky about orange juice but I do like this one. Very refreshing.
Andrea W.
Foodie Expert
I love anything by Market Pantry! This orange juice is yummy, it has the perfect taste
Sandra R.
Lemoore, CA
This is a great brand and great taste. For the price it's worth it. The jug is perfectly made to fit tightly in the refrigerator
Andrea B.
Macomb, MI
I always shop at Target. This orange juice I have bought many times when it is on sale and I really like it.
Sabrina M.
Holt, MI
My son drinks a lot of orange juice and we grabbed the market pantry bran recently and were very pleeased! Goo flavar and not too much pulp!
Christie F.
Magna, UT
This is a delicious option for orange juice. I love that it is 100% fruit juice and it has a nice sweet flavor. This big container doesn't last long at my house.
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is fabulous. I do drink this on its on on occasion but usually use it as a base with some ice cubes or frozen fruit because I drink a smoothie made out of frozen fruit every morning and enjoy the cold drink.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this have a real Strong iron taste?