BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry calcium orange juice 96 oz see more...

• Does this have a real Strong iron taste?4 Answers
market pantry MP JUICE OJ W/CALCIUM
  • "My family drinks a lot of orange juice and its cheaper and tastes the same as the higher brands I love target andthis makes me go there that much more " in 6 reviews
  • "Very good and you wouldn't even know it was from target brand,very good,my kids loved it and so did my husband guests " in 2 reviews
  • "I love that it is 100% fruit juice and it has a nice sweet flavor." in 1 review
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
I like to get orange juice with calcium because I feel like I'm getting a better nutritional value with the calories consumed. Market Pantry has always tasted fresh and delicious!
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Foodie Expert
Love this orange juice! Prefer it over the name brand. Typically get and extra 5% off price with cartwheel too!
Jahaira T.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
This OrangeJuice is great. My kids prefer this brand to sone of the others.
Really good for a generic brand.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
Foodie Expert
I love this orange juice. It tastes great and it's not too sweet unlike some of the other brands out there.
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Foodie Expert
for a generic brand, this is great! why spend money on a brand, when this is just as good or better but saves you money!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Lenox, MI
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
We love Orange juice. You can't tell that it is store brand. I think Market Pantry does a great job. So far I haven't had any of their items I haven't liked and I shop at Target, A LOT! It is yummy and refreshing with no bad after taste. I recommend it.
Jodene B.
Jodene B.
Somerset , Pa
I love orange juice anytime of the day it's refreshing and is very good for you. And when i buy it ,it don't stay in my frig long.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is fabulous. I do drink this on its on on occasion but usually use it as a base with some ice cubes or frozen fruit because I drink a smoothie made out of frozen fruit every morning and enjoy the cold drink.
Katia P.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this have a real Strong iron taste?