BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry calcium orange juice 96 oz see more...

• Does this have a real Strong iron taste?4 Answers
market pantry MP JUICE OJ W/CALCIUM
  • "My family drinks a lot of orange juice and its cheaper and tastes the same as the higher brands I love target andthis makes me go there that much more " in 6 reviews
  • "Very good and you wouldn't even know it was from target brand,very good,my kids loved it and so did my husband guests " in 2 reviews
  • "I love that it is 100% fruit juice and it has a nice sweet flavor." in 1 review
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
We love Orange juice. You can't tell that it is store brand. I think Market Pantry does a great job. So far I haven't had any of their items I haven't liked and I shop at Target, A LOT! It is yummy and refreshing with no bad after taste. I recommend it.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
I like to get orange juice with calcium because I feel like I'm getting a better nutritional value with the calories consumed. Market Pantry has always tasted fresh and delicious!
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is fabulous. I do drink this on its on on occasion but usually use it as a base with some ice cubes or frozen fruit because I drink a smoothie made out of frozen fruit every morning and enjoy the cold drink.
Christie F.
Magna, UT
This is a delicious option for orange juice. I love that it is 100% fruit juice and it has a nice sweet flavor. This big container doesn't last long at my house.
Nadia D.
Riverton, UT
Market Pantry makes really good products. I can't even tell they're a store brand. Target does really well with its brand. This is refreshing and yummy.
Erickson A.
Ozone Park, NY
Love this orange juice. I use all market pantry items and love all of them. This orange juice is just as good as name brands and a fraction of the cost!
Danielle D.
Lenox, MI
Sabrina M.
Holt, MI
My son drinks a lot of orange juice and we grabbed the market pantry bran recently and were very pleeased! Goo flavar and not too much pulp!
Jodene B.
Somerset , Pa
I love orange juice anytime of the day it's refreshing and is very good for you. And when i buy it ,it don't stay in my frig long.
Sandra R.
Lemoore, CA
This is a great brand and great taste. For the price it's worth it. The jug is perfectly made to fit tightly in the refrigerator
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this have a real Strong iron taste?