market pantry MP ICE CREAM 48-OZ PB FUDGE
market pantry MP ICE CREAM 48-OZ PB FUDGE
Jane C.
Wilmington, DE
This is my FAVORITE ice cream! I by far would choose this over any other brand or flavor of ice cream! This has a generous amount of peanut butter and is super smooth! I've also noticed that this brand of ice cream has a really great texture and is easy to scoop out of the container!
Grace S.
Richmond, VA
Because this is a generic brand, I wasn't expecting much. I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up, because this stuff is... strange. The chocolate and peanut butter are pretty obviously not natural, and you can really taste the difference (because they used unnatural ingredients). I'm disappointed, but not surprised. Oh well, at least it was cheap.
Kaitie C.
Market Pantry ice cream is my absolute favorite in terms of texture. It is so thick and creamy and soft, even after it has been opened and in the freezer for a week! This flavor is the family favorite. Market Pantry also seems to have the best price.
Erin C.
I am a sucker for the chocolate + pb combo so when I saw this it was a must! The flavor and texture were great, a little fake but still hit the spot. My problem was that it seems like this ice cream will not melt.... Kind of scary.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Hmm yummy i love chocolate a pb combo wow the best its a must have flavor great to eat on a really hot day yummy <3
Erin C.
Why won't this ice cream melt?