market pantry MP ICE CREAM 48 OZ COTTON CANDY

Market pantry seasonal ice cream 1.5-qt. see more...

• Is this still good even though its target brand? Is it worth trying? 1 Answers
Erika S.
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
Sooo good! This is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. The cotton candy isn't overpowering or sickeningly sweet. It's a great value, and there are usually coupons available on Cartwheel too. I would definitely buy this again if I saw it at the store!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
I like this ice cream, but a little can go a very long way. It has a crazy amount of sugar and is not worth the calories.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
My favorite ice cream, ever! I'm such a kid at heart when it comes to ice cream. This brand of cotton candy ice cream tastes better than any other kind. It's smooth and doesn't contain clumps of sugar like another brand I tried.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Foodie Expert
I love this ice cream so much! It tastes so much like cotton candy. Get this ice cream if you love cotton candy! And who doesn't love the cute colors of cotton candy?!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
I was surprised when I found out Target had a Cotton Candy ice cream in their store brands. It's one of the few flavors I buy and I was even more excited when I saw it was on sale. It is so soft and tasty for a night home with the date. It's not the best of the value products available but it's something I would totally buy again and suggest to my ice cream lovers.
Gissell C.
Gissell C.
Foodie Expert
This is the best ice cream ever it's so delicious and the colors are cute and it's so smooth. Target is the only store I think sells it
Neen B.
Neen B.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy ice cream period but there is literally NO OTHER BRAND that carries cotton candy flavored ice cream. Maybe ices but never ice cre & I love market pantry for introducing this awesomeness to me but most of target for selling it.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Grovetown, GA
Cotton Candy flavored ice cream is my favorite flavor! It was super exciting to find out that someone is actually selling it in stores so I can enjoy it from home now!
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is actually pretty tasty! Doesn't taste cheap.... I used great value products often! The kods love it too
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
Is this still good even though its target brand? Is it worth trying?