market pantry MP CRINKLE CUTS 32 OZ

Mp crinkle cuts 32 oz see more...

Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I tried these fries not too long ago and I was surprised by how much I liked them. I was expecting that they not be crunchy enough or not have a good flavor but they tasted no different than other brands I have bought that are more expensive. I will only be buying these now.
Rhonda M.
Love Love Love these crinkle cut fries. So fast and easy to make that a cave man could do it. It don't get much easier to make then these and not to mention delicious as well.
Heather D.
Dearborn, MI
These are actually really good for being a store brand.. My family liked them and had no clue that they were not the name brand that I normally purchase
nanyah M.
Ft Washington, MD
these fries are great i love the taste of them just regular fries i purchased them at target in the frozen goods isle
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I would pick these over any other brand any day of the week. The price can't be beat and they taste very good!!
Kayle M.
Dothan, AL
So good. They are easy to make either baked or fried. They don't have that cardboard texture when baked
Casey A.
These are really good! Taste just as great as a brand name! I will buy these again, price is great!
Sabrina W.
Lexington , KY
I love the market pantry brand from Kroger it is just as good as any other brand