BY MARKET PANTRY

Mp creamy chipotle skillet 9oz see more...

Review (1)
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
This is an easy delicious alternative for a creamy chipotle sauce. It’s spicy but, not too spicy. I like to use it with chicken on a bed of veggies and rice. My families favorite recipe with this one is “potato tacos” y make smash potatoes and add the creamy chipotle sauce I allow it cool down I grab corn tortillas and add the chipotle mashed potatoes and close the tortilla with a toothpick I make my batch of tacos and then I fry them on a pan. You can also make them in the oven just brush a little avocado oil to each taco so they can be crispy. Also before you add the mash potatoes to the tortilla make sure that they are warm so they don’t break. You can add the topping you like to your tacos. I like to add thinly sliced lettuce, purple pickled onions, Coruña cheese and tomate (homemade) sauce. It’s delicious! Give it a try.

Target