BY MARKET PANTRY #70 in Fruit

Find Fruit And Vegetables at Target.com! MARKET PANTRY MIXED FRUIT BLEND 48OZ. see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love having mixed fruit for smoothies and this blend is awesome! It has a good amount of each different fruit and I love that all I have to do it just drop them into my blender!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I love mixed fruit especially this. It's really nice to make smoothies with or just eat plain as long as he thought and it taste really good and it's not healthy easy snack or can be turned into like breakfast
Jillian R.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love keeping frozen fruit in my dorm or apartment because it's so versatile. It's perfect for throwing into a smoothie and just as good of you thaw out a few pieces as a snack. I would definitely buy this mix again
Josephine S.
So great for smoothies and shakes! I love fruit like this because you don't need to buy it all separate ! And this brand is super cheap so it's all amazing!!
Tania L.
Phoenix,AZ
I love making delicious smoothies with these cut out fruit mixs. They are affordable and available at any grocery store. They very healthy to drink or eat.
Sarah W.
Are these worth it? I'm worried about buying frozen, but it seems better to buy frozen fruit in bulk so they don't go bad quick. Also, do they taste good?