BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Medium Shells Pasta 16 oz see more...

Market Pantry Medium Shells Pasta 16 oz

Start your review of Market Pantry Medium Shells Pasta 16 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lexus D.
Eugene, OR
These shells are great for pastas like macaroni and cheese. Very tasty and fresh! I would recommend to anyone. 16 oz of pasta is great for the price. Very healthy. Good choice compared to other brands. I am satisfied overall with these Market Pantry noodles
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
5 stars because it's pasta that stands up well to saucing. Pasta is Pasta. However some do get a little gummy the next day, this one stays pretty legit. I enjoy shells pasta because they hold stuff inside them pretty well. the price is good and what keeps me repurchasing it.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I love buying stuff like pasta from target. The price is great, always scan your items using the target cartwheel app to make sure you're getting the best deal. The product tastes better than a lot of generic store brands
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This product is perfect for creamy macaroni and cheese. They are delicious with any type of sauce. They are a great value for only 4.00. I wish they made bigger boxes for bigger families or just made bigger servings per box. I would recommend this to you. This will make your mouth watery.
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
This pasta is just as good as the other brand name pastas in the store. Cooks well & tastes fine! Always purchase this brand to help save money & I encourage others to do the same! Definitely recommended!
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Love market pantry pasta of any kind and the shells are definitely my favorite. I feel that they cook more easily and even than other pastas. This pasta is super affordable and the taste is amazing!!!
Chelsea M.
Northfield, MN
This is my go to brand when my go to brand is not on sale. I follow the time on the back of the package and my noodles come out flawless every time. Market Pantry has a great price point and produces a product that succeeds my expectations. The shells are my go to for my pastas because they catch the sauce inside of them!
Ann L.
Shells are my favorite noodle. They have a little pocket to home delicious sauce in. There is no difference between store brand and other brands. Pasta is pasta as long as you can make your own awesome sauce to go with them. When I am at target market everything is my brand.
Bree H.
Mesa, AZ
I buy Market Pantry pasta all the time. The price is wonderful for what you get. It's easily comparable to "name brand" pasta. The taste is the same, it cooks the same, for a better price. There are many options of pasta to choose from as well. Always satisfied.
Yvette S.
Northridge, CA
I always use these shells to cook a secret family recipe and they are the main ingredient. I prefer this over other brands because it is affordable and it is the only brand I will use over and over again.

Target