BY MARKET PANTRY #9 in Marshmallows

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Market pantry marshmallows 10 oz see more...

• Do you think these are the same size as the name brand marsh mallow...4 Answers
ana o.
ana o.
This is a great way to expend time with the children, all year around. In summer, or during the holidays. This is the sort of dessert one can quickly put together if company comes over, and we haven’t baked anything to serve.

I used the microwave to make five S’mores at a time, with 10 seconds wait between batches. My kids love this, and they got all creative, topping their S’mores with peanut butter, and strawberry preserves. I prefer my S'mores the old fashion way, but it is good to see they have their own ideas of how to make snacks tasty.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
yummy-yum is what I have to say about these marshmallows I love putting them in my hot cocoa and sometimes in my coffee. I love the price very reasonable you can do a lot with this product I enjoy making marshmallow people with my children oh what a great activity and we have so much fun I highly recommend country Market Marshalls for you to enjoy it with your family.
Anna M.
Anna M.
My favorite go to snack for camping and when I have a sweet tooth.
These are great for making S'mores and the price is very decent. They are available at target and in my opinion do not taste any different than the major store brands out there. There are plenty of recipes online on how they can be used to make cool desserts.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These are just normal ole marshmallows- nothing negative to say. I will say that since it is the Target brand, it really isn't any cheaper than the normal brands of marshmallows, so I'm not sure it would be worth buying these to save money, but they taste the same and work just as well for recipes and such.
Jay R.
Jay R.
Buy these when the weather is super cold. Pop them on top of hot chocolate and you're all set for the day. I bought these at Target. Great value for the price as it is their store brand. There are other store brands out there but these are so close to home so I always buy them in the winter.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
These marshmallows are the best. I love the flavor and they are not overly powdery or to chewy. They also are soft the way you would expect a marshmallow to be. I love the value also. These compare great to the leading competitor brands and I would totally recommend for any campfire site.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
When we go girl scout camping we buy lots of these at target. we use them for ice cream cone s'mores at the fire circle. wrap up the stuffed up cone in foil and let it heat up just a bit...not too much or you will burn the cone. then it's not too messy and just ooey gooey delicious.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Philadelphia, PA
Love market pantry by target! Everything's very affordable and most of the food tastes just as good as the name brands, if not better! These marshmallows are just as good as the Kraft kind and can be used for all of the same things like s'mores, hot chocolate, and rice krispies!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
I used these marshmallows to make Rice Krispie treats and could not tell a difference between these and the name brand alternatives. They are the cheapest option on the shelves and the quality appears to be great. I would buy again to use in desserts or to roast on a campfire.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Huntersville, NC
These are great marshmallows and I have repurchased these amazing and delicious marshmallows so many times I can't even remember haha. If you have not tried out these tasty little target marshmallows go try them as soon as possible!!!!You will never buy other brands again!
Gretta S.
Gretta S.
Do you think these are the same size as the name brand marsh mallows? How many could I fit in my mouth?