BY MARKET PANTRY #11 in Marshmallows

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Market pantry marshmallows 10 oz see more...

• Do you think these are the same size as the name brand marsh mall...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love marshmallows for baking and eating and I love these ones! They are very affordable and have such a great taste! I also find that they are very fluffy as well.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These marshmallows are perfect summer time s'more making marshmallows and are a total must have for any summer trip or camping outting. They pair so mouth wateringly perfect with chocolate and a gram cracker.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Market pantry makes several great alternatives to name brand items. Marshmallows being one of them. The kids enjoy them and it keeps them quiet until shopping is complete. Very affordable and they are great in several different dessert recipes.
Ashtynn S.
If you're ever at Target and you're wondering if the Target brand of marshmallows is the same as name brand the answer is yes-and maybe even better! They are so soft and yummy!!!
ana o.
This is a great way to expend time with the children, all year around. In summer, or during the holidays. This is the sort of dessert one can quickly put together if company comes over, and we haven’t baked anything to serve.

I used the microwave to make five S’mores at a time, with 10 seconds wait between batches. My kids love this, and they got all creative, topping their S’mores with peanut butter, and strawberry preserves. I prefer my S'mores the old fashion way, but it is good to see they have their own ideas of how to make snacks tasty.
Yolanda D.
yummy-yum is what I have to say about these marshmallows I love putting them in my hot cocoa and sometimes in my coffee. I love the price very reasonable you can do a lot with this product I enjoy making marshmallow people with my children oh what a great activity and we have so much fun I highly recommend country Market Marshalls for you to enjoy it with your family.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These are just normal ole marshmallows- nothing negative to say. I will say that since it is the Target brand, it really isn't any cheaper than the normal brands of marshmallows, so I'm not sure it would be worth buying these to save money, but they taste the same and work just as well for recipes and such.
Jay R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Buy these when the weather is super cold. Pop them on top of hot chocolate and you're all set for the day. I bought these at Target. Great value for the price as it is their store brand. There are other store brands out there but these are so close to home so I always buy them in the winter.
Sandra J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When we go girl scout camping we buy lots of these at target. we use them for ice cream cone s'mores at the fire circle. wrap up the stuffed up cone in foil and let it heat up just a bit...not too much or you will burn the cone. then it's not too messy and just ooey gooey delicious.
Anna M.
My favorite go to snack for camping and when I have a sweet tooth.
These are great for making S'mores and the price is very decent. They are available at target and in my opinion do not taste any different than the major store brands out there. There are plenty of recipes online on how they can be used to make cool desserts.
Gretta S.
Do you think these are the same size as the name brand marsh mallows? How many could I fit in my mouth?