BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry wheat sandwich bread 20 oz see more...

Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I buy this bread on a regular basis for my household. It's nothing special but it's a good product. Good for sandwiches, toast, grilled cheese or almost anything else. I would recommend and I would buy again.
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
This is pretty yummy bread. I mean I have not ever had a problem with it. Just tastes like normal bread. It is decently priced. I will be repurchasing this product. I recommend this product as well. Haha.
Samantha P.
Crystal, MN
I usually really like Market Pantry items, however the wheat bread is very thinly sliced, if it’s very lightweight and doesn’t have much substance to it compared to other brands of bread. It is very cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Bianca B.
Watsonville, CA
This bread comes with the perfect amount of slices and is priced extremely affordable! The bread always tastes fresh and it's shelf life allows me to use it for different recipes and snacks! A yummy bread!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Meh. It's a decent bread if you are making PB&J sandwiches for your puppy in the morning (don't judge), but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend it for human consumption.
Jennifer W.
Mays Landing, NJ
This bread tastes as good as any name brand and it's a very affordable price. I like that it is soft and thinly sliced. The whole family likes it.
Katherine h.
Market pantry is a great alternative to other brands of bread. its a bit cheaper but you get the same quality.
Jennifer V.
Love the bread and it's in my price range. I buy this quite often since my husband takes his lunch to work.
Josephine S.
Not the best bread but for the price it works! Cheap and easy to use ! I always end up buying at Walmart !
Maria I.
Good quality bread for the price. When I need bread from target I purchase this one and it works good