BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry whey protein powder is a superior blend of high quality, bioavailable 100% whey proteins, both whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate. This blend is quick dissolving and easy to mix with a rich, refreshing taste. A serving of whey protein powder provides 25 grams of high quality protein without the high price. No blender needed - just scoop, shake and serve. Add to drinks, shakes, muffins, cereal or pancakes to get more of the protein you need every day. see more...

Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Inexpensive protein powder. Tastes pretty standard for a vanilla protein powder. You get a lot for what you pay for. I haven't used it enough to see any results. It comes with a scoop and you just need a shaker bottle to mix it up in and you're good to go.
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Good, inexpensive. I’m sure there are more powders with better nutritional value, but if you’re starting out trying to eat healthier, this is a good place. The price is good and it doesn’t taste bad. I usually mix it with fruit smoothies.
Andrea P.
As someone who enjoys working out, I like to put protein powder in my smoothies or even in my morning coffee. I make smoothies everyday either for breakfast or as a snack later on. I go to the gym almost everyday when I'm done with my college classes.  I used to drink Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts every school day, but then I started making fruit smoothies and adding a bit of protein and it really gave me fuel to focus with or without my coffee.
Christa S.
Golden Valley, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Loyal market pantry shopper. very disappointed in the amount of cholesterol in this. get muscle milk powder instead. more expensive but much better investment in your health. my husband used to use this before his cholestrol went high at 27. we did some investigating and this was the cause. switched to muscle milk....read the labels!....and problem solved
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
Though this may not be the most nutritious protein powder I have ever used, it definitely is a good cheap substitute when you are running low on money. (I'm a broke college student) Everything is good in moderation so just use a little less of this protein powder and mix it with some greens and fruit to make a mean smoothie.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product. I usually make a smoothie and mx with strawberries and milk after a workout. I am careful not to add too much ratio wise because it can taste a little gritty if not completely mixed in with everything else.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
Not my favorite product, its made with whey which you should always say no way to. And there aren't a whole lot of nutrients in it compared to other protein powders.
Adrian L.
Bloomingdale, GA
I buy this for my husband and he loves it. It has a really great flavor to it and it really affordable. However, something's are not meant to be mixed with it because it can become very paste-like.
Brielle L.
Pennsauken, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Tastes JUST like a vanilla milkshake if you mix it with vanilla almond milk. Awesome price. But you HAVE to know what to mix it with..... if not, you are basically drinking paste.
Melanie E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This stuff is so good. I’ve been using it in my smoothies to help me gain weight. It’s affordable and sometimes you can catch it on sell at Target.
Michelle H.
How well does the powder dissolve in water? I hate gritty and chunky protein shakes.
K W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this powder have a very bland taste? What is the consistency when it is mixed or blended?
Amy D.
Does this protein powder work as well as the protein powder you get from GNC? I'm looking to gain muscle mass so I want to know if this is a good option for what I'm trying to accomplish?
Leslie B.
Joplin, MO
Has anyone compared the Market Pantry protein powder with the Elevate Protein at Aldi? Better or worse?