BY MARKET PANTRY #24 in Toaster Pastries

Market pantry strawberry pastry crisp 6.8oz see more...

• Since these are a target brand, do they taste like an off...1 Answers
Delia E.
This is Super Sweet! Super Yummy! It has plenty of strawberry jelly inside (unlike pop tarts), and they are much softer outside too (pop tarts are hard as rocks and now-in-days taste like wood or cardboard). When you warm it up in the toaster oven, it’s even better!!!! In my opinion very full of flavor inside and out!
I does not have a tangy after taste at all (unlike others I have tried).
I know I’m a fatty but this is my go to treat with Coffee when I’m craving something sweet…
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
Really good, better than Pop Tart brand but a little pricey. I've purchased it a few times anyway though, as it really "perks" up my lunch box at work! I found it at my local Target, I believe that's the only place to find them. I would recommend to everyone that's willing to pay the price.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These taste really good, they are light and not too heavy on the stomach. They are a little bit pricey for the amount that you receive. They don't fill you up so you can easily go through a couple of them and not feel overly full. For me this is an issue because I don't want the extra calories
Blanca R.
Arvin, CA
These are so yummy. And super cheap. I buy mine at target . They can get your mouth dry but obviously you would like to have a drink with you. I usually take it as a snack to work or school. I will continue to purchase.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
I love these things! I like having them in our pantry for a quick snack anytime of day! They are a good value and Target usually has a coupon on the cartwheel app! I think they are just as good as the national brand.
Diamela D.
Pretty delicious I'd say! A healthier version of a pop-tart! It's really not expensive at all. The crisp isn't the best, but the price is low so it's worth it. I would without a second thought buy it again!
Kat D.
very tasty and yummy! my go to snack for on the go when I'm taking long drives or when I just dont have time to have a good breakfast. I would definitely recommend this to anyone for a quick on the run pastry. I would definitely buy this again for more of my trips!
Jaynisha P.
I have only bought these once and I really did enjoy them. My siblings enjoyed taking them on the go so that they could eat breakfast or have a healthier snack option on the go. Market Pantry (Target brand) is always affordable and often on Cartwheel (their coupon app).
Latasha N.
Market Pantry Pastry Crisps are almost exactly like the Special K name brand version, great if they are on the cartwheel app and you can save a certain percentage. The strawberry is great. These are good on the go treats!
Lucy L.
Sandusky, OH
Target brands are good, less expensive too. Good for morning snacks or on the go snacks. Taste good, kind of resembles a pop tart. I've only had them a few times but if I can remember correctly, they have a blueberry kind as well
Alisha J.
washington
Since these are a target brand, do they taste like an off brand food item? And how is the price for them?