BY MARKET PANTRY #59 in Toaster Pastries

Market pantry strawberry pastry crisp 6.8oz see more...

• Since these are a target brand, do they taste like an off brand f...1 Answers
market pantry Market Pantry Strawberry Pastry Crisp 6.8oz
the market pantry strawberry pantry crisps are quite tasty. They are reminiscent of the strawberry Pop tarts that frosting. They taste almost identical and do not look any different. I typically prefer the frosted version, however, my mom likes the unfrosted. So if you're looking to save a couple dollars and also satisfy your pop tart craving, these are the way to go!
Claudia D.
Albuquerque , NM
Strawberry Pastry Crisps from Target are an inexpensive alternative to the name brand ones and they taste just as great. There are many flavors to choose from. They can be found at any Target store. They are small enough to fit in your purse but they will help ease hunger until your next main meal.
Jordan V.
Azusa, CA
These are my favorite little treats in the middle of the day! They're low in calories and they aren't too sweet; they're the perfect snack for when you're on the go or just want a little pick me up! The only con is that they're really thin, but they still taste great!
Shauna C.
Los Lunas, NM
These pastry crisp are D-E-licious!! My whole family loves to eat them when we are on-the-go or just for a snack. We prefer the strawberry flavored and eat it three times a week. Our family gives it a thumbs up and would recommend others to try this delicious snack!
This is really yummy and so affordable! It's not too sweet for me and the filling to crust ratio is just right. It taste almost identical to a poptart but costs way less. It' very filling. I always stash some in my car for a quick snack when I need it.
Karen L.
Sacramento, CA
Not one of my favorites but the price is good. That no one cat bit. This product is not as healthy but it is also not the worst in the market. I have bought the small box and it will last me over a week since it's not something I crave every day.
katheleen s.
Miami, Florida
son extremadamente deliciosas, me encanta sabor de frutan natural y la textura tostadita, lo uso como media tarde,es delicioso pero ya es como comprarlo por lujo, es costoso y me queda difícil comprarlo seguido ,sabe mejor el resto de marcas.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
Great alternative to pop tarts and the strawberry flavored ones are my favorite. I would highly recommend these to any one thats wants to try and alternative brand because u really cant tell a difference..same great taste but a lower price
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
These are so yummy. And super cheap. I buy mine at target . They can get your mouth dry but obviously you would like to have a drink with you. I usually take it as a snack to work or school. I will continue to purchase.
Ellie P.
I love these because they are great for on the go. They are simple and very affordable. I am a repeat consumer. Each time I go grocery shopping I make sure to buy these. They are so good and easy to carry on you.
Alisha J.
washington
Since these are a target brand, do they taste like an off brand food item? And how is the price for them?