BY MARKET PANTRY #78 in Macaroni & Cheese

Market pantry spiral shapes macaroni & cheese dinner 5.5 oz see more...

Buy on Target
jamie f.
Great macaroni and cheese. Compares well to the big brand competitors. Great price. Kids love it. Yummmmmmmm
Desiree M.
houston
My daughter loves this macaroni and cheese! Creamy and cheesy just the way she likes it.
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
EASILY 100% BETTER THAN KRAFT!! I will defend this till the end. It is so much cheesier and cheaper! The box is normally .55cents (a steal for college kids). I do the light prep and can easily eat the whole box some days. Good package to content ratio.
Jessica R.
Des Moines, IA
I'm a sucker for shaped pasta.  For some reason it makes the taste so much better.  This is a value product that tastes great and is comforting just when you need it.  Oh and quick and easy too!
Kelly M.
Graham, NC
Delicious and quick and healthy. Great for kids an adults. Easy to make in a pinch or for a party
Eliana A.
Good flavor and prettt good ingredients. More affordable than kraft but still with a great taste. We don't eat it often but when we do my family is happy. I buy it at target, and will continue to buy it in the future
jamie j.
I do find that this macaroni is very comprable to Kraft macaroni and cheese which is a family favorite there are a lot of brands that do not come close to having the same taste as Kraft macaroni and cheese I do find the pricing very affordable also on this macaroni and cheese so it is often times are go to it rather than Kraft macaroni and cheese as far as affordability and taste especially like the spirals and so do the children
Jeanette A.
Milwaukee, WI
Quick and Easy to make, kids enjoy it. I like to mix in some hot cheetos lol Very affordable.
Sierra Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Great Mac and cheese alternative. I get it at target for less than Kraft Mac and cheese. It's a good flavor and my husband and son love it. We get it when we do not have a coupon for the kraft and would recommend it.
Sarah P.
Pretty tasty and low cost but the cheese sauce it kind of watery , and high in calories f