BY MARKET PANTRY #77 in Macaroni & Cheese

Market pantry spiral shapes macaroni & cheese dinner 5.5 oz see more...

Buy on Target
jamie f.
Great macaroni and cheese. Compares well to the big brand competitors. Great price. Kids love it. Yummmmmmmm
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
EASILY 100% BETTER THAN KRAFT!! I will defend this till the end. It is so much cheesier and cheaper! The box is normally .55cents (a steal for college kids). I do the light prep and can easily eat the whole box some days. Good package to content ratio.
Jessica R.
Des Moines, IA
I'm a sucker for shaped pasta.  For some reason it makes the taste so much better.  This is a value product that tastes great and is comforting just when you need it.  Oh and quick and easy too!
Eliana A.
Good flavor and prettt good ingredients. More affordable than kraft but still with a great taste. We don't eat it often but when we do my family is happy. I buy it at target, and will continue to buy it in the future
Sierra Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Great Mac and cheese alternative. I get it at target for less than Kraft Mac and cheese. It's a good flavor and my husband and son love it. We get it when we do not have a coupon for the kraft and would recommend it.
Haley B.
I love mac and cheese! So yummy and delicious! Market pantry does a good job with this classic
Sarah C.
The flavor is much better than other brands. It's very easy to make, the instructions are clear, and it doesn't take long.
Alexia G.
So sweet! I love cooking and these were the first macaroni I cooked, and I still love them the most!
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!! I feel like you can never go wrong with mac n cheese but THIS TARGET MAC N CHEESE!!! It's probably the best I have ever had. The spirals make it so much better too. It's really creamy and cheesy, the noodles are perfectly shaped. Am I too into mac n cheese? Probably. But really it's a must have and it's so cheap.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love the noodles shape because they hold the cheese perfectly!! And the cheese sauce is the perfect consistency and the flavor is SPOT ON!! It is the best comfort food EVER!!