BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry spiral shapes macaroni & cheese dinner 5.5 oz see more...

jamie j.
I do find that this macaroni is very comprable to Kraft macaroni and cheese which is a family favorite there are a lot of brands that do not come close to having the same taste as Kraft macaroni and cheese I do find the pricing very affordable also on this macaroni and cheese so it is often times are go to it rather than Kraft macaroni and cheese as far as affordability and taste especially like the spirals and so do the children
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!! I feel like you can never go wrong with mac n cheese but THIS TARGET MAC N CHEESE!!! It's probably the best I have ever had. The spirals make it so much better too. It's really creamy and cheesy, the noodles are perfectly shaped. Am I too into mac n cheese? Probably. But really it's a must have and it's so cheap.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love the noodles shape because they hold the cheese perfectly!! And the cheese sauce is the perfect consistency and the flavor is SPOT ON!! It is the best comfort food EVER!!
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
EASILY 100% BETTER THAN KRAFT!! I will defend this till the end. It is so much cheesier and cheaper! The box is normally .55cents (a steal for college kids). I do the light prep and can easily eat the whole box some days. Good package to content ratio.
Jessica R.
Des Moines, IA
I'm a sucker for shaped pasta.  For some reason it makes the taste so much better.  This is a value product that tastes great and is comforting just when you need it.  Oh and quick and easy too!
Sierra Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Great Mac and cheese alternative. I get it at target for less than Kraft Mac and cheese. It's a good flavor and my husband and son love it. We get it when we do not have a coupon for the kraft and would recommend it.
Erika K.
Port St. John
Fast easy dinner or mid day lunch for kids. Same ingredients required as Kraft only cheaper. A plus about Market Pantry? It's almost ALWAYS on CartWheel since it's target brand and they want to promote their own!
Eliana A.
Good flavor and prettt good ingredients. More affordable than kraft but still with a great taste. We don't eat it often but when we do my family is happy. I buy it at target, and will continue to buy it in the future
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of the mac and cheese brands that I sometimes get. I don't eat this that often but it is one of the better brands that I have tried. It is normally at an affordable price and is very easy to prepare. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Unlike the Kraft shaped mac and cheese boxes, this box seems to have roughly the same amount of macaroni as the regular shaped pastas. When I was a kid, knock off brands seemed ot have weird tasting and colored mac and cheese but that is not the case with Market Pantry!