BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry sour buddies chewy candy 8 oz see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these and sometimes prefer them to name brand products. They have such a wonderful taste and a good chewy texture. The price is cheaper too and you can find coupons and deals if using the cartwheel app.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Sour gummies are such a good sugary snack and I really enjoy buying the Market Pantry brand. It can be found at virtually any supermarket and it's cheaper than other brands.
Ting Ting W.
Los Angeles, CA
I prefer this gummy worms rather than other big brand. I found this brand of Sour Buddies Chewy Candy is less acidic so it does not hurt my stomach.

It is less expensive. Plus, if you use the Target Cartwheel app, they have discount sometimes :)

I would recommend this candy to my friends!
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
They taste just as good as sour patch kids. Super yummy! Almost too good to be true. Great for road trips.
Liga V.
This candy is awesome. It's like the Nerds jelly beans but without the bumps. Its so delicious. My tongue just craving them all the time. I Don't eat them often but i wish i could. Amazing flavour supper yummy. Almost too good to be true. I would recommend this to others yes.