BY MARKET PANTRY #15 in Cottage Cheese

Market pantry small curd 4% milkfat minimum cottage cheese 24-oz. see more...

Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
We buy this brand of cottage cheese often because it's usually cheaper than others. Cottage cheese is great for you and we love eating it with some sliced peaches ! There is also usually a cartwheel (Targets's coupon app) for like 5% off .
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
This is the best value you can find for cottage cheese. I am always on the hunt for protein, so I picked this up at Target. It was cheaper than comparable brands so I wasn't expecting much, but the taste is great! The consistency is good too. This has become my go-to!
Sabra L.
Stockton, CA
Texture isn't a factor with this cottage cheese, has small curds, creamy and slightly salty. Goes amazing with a dab of strawberry preserves on a Graham cracker taste like a faux cheesecake.
Lauren M.
Towson, MD
Yum! My favorite cottage cheese. I love having this in the morning (when I have time to make breakfast!) with toast, fruit, eggs, and/or sausage or bacon. It's healthy and good for your body and bones! A delicious part of a balanced breakfast.
Kate D.
Homer Glen, IL
I am so picky about cottage cheese- this one is perfect in texture, great flavor, and great price! We can't keep it in the house as it is a go to for snacks and sides at each meal. Some cottage cheeses have a weird chemical taste- this one is strictly natural and has a good flavor.
Kristie H.
Royersford, PA
I love target brand stuff!!! There cottage cheese is awesome! I wish they would sell it in a 4 pack. But it usually on the cartwheel app. So that is a savings!
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
I love cottage cheese as a snack with fruit or a savory side with salt and pepper. We find this at Target and it is a great value for the size of container.
Masha H.
San Antonio, TX
Good cottage cheese, as good as any more expensive brand. No need to spend any more money on something that tastes fine and is as healthy and wholesome.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Cheers to Target for stocking decent quality store brand dairy products! Really makes it easier for me to stay healthy while training hard.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Just as good as the brand! I love cottage cheese and I would know when one is good and this one qualifies. Super creamy. Yum!