BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry small curd 4% milkfat minimum cottage cheese 24-oz. see more...

Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
We buy this brand of cottage cheese often because it's usually cheaper than others. Cottage cheese is great for you and we love eating it with some sliced peaches ! There is also usually a cartwheel (Targets's coupon app) for like 5% off .
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
This is the best value you can find for cottage cheese. I am always on the hunt for protein, so I picked this up at Target. It was cheaper than comparable brands so I wasn't expecting much, but the taste is great! The consistency is good too. This has become my go-to!
Sabra L.
Stockton, CA
Texture isn't a factor with this cottage cheese, has small curds, creamy and slightly salty. Goes amazing with a dab of strawberry preserves on a Graham cracker taste like a faux cheesecake.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
I love cottage cheese as a snack with fruit or a savory side with salt and pepper. We find this at Target and it is a great value for the size of container.
Brooke M.
I do not like this brand. It does not seem fresh. The taste was poor. Will not buy again.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Cheers to Target for stocking decent quality store brand dairy products! Really makes it easier for me to stay healthy while training hard.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
This is my go to cottage cheese when I make lasagna and stuffed shells.....
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Target brand is as close to the real thing as possible. The flavor is great.
Carolyn W.
Homestead, PA
I can eat cottage cheese every day! Its wonderful snack or side dish! I love mine with tomatoes salt and pepper!
Natasha B.
Broken arrow, OK
Pretty good cottage cheese. Wish it had healthier ingredients in it like daisy brand. I prefer daisy over this brand.