BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry small curd 4% milkfat minimum cottage cheese 24-oz. see more...

Kate D.
Kate D.
Homer Glen, IL
I am so picky about cottage cheese- this one is perfect in texture, great flavor, and great price! We can't keep it in the house as it is a go to for snacks and sides at each meal. Some cottage cheeses have a weird chemical taste- this one is strictly natural and has a good flavor.
Sabra L.
Sabra L.
Stockton, CA
Texture isn't a factor with this cottage cheese, has small curds, creamy and slightly salty. Goes amazing with a dab of strawberry preserves on a Graham cracker taste like a faux cheesecake.
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
Royersford, PA
I love target brand stuff!!! There cottage cheese is awesome! I wish they would sell it in a 4 pack. But it usually on the cartwheel app. So that is a savings!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
I love cottage cheese as a snack with fruit or a savory side with salt and pepper. We find this at Target and it is a great value for the size of container.
Masha H.
Masha H.
San Antonio, TX
Good cottage cheese, as good as any more expensive brand. No need to spend any more money on something that tastes fine and is as healthy and wholesome.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Cheers to Target for stocking decent quality store brand dairy products! Really makes it easier for me to stay healthy while training hard.
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Just as good as the brand! I love cottage cheese and I would know when one is good and this one qualifies. Super creamy. Yum!
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Pretty good cottage cheese. Wish it had healthier ingredients in it like daisy brand. I prefer daisy over this brand.
Carolyn W.
Carolyn W.
Homestead, PA
I can eat cottage cheese every day! Its wonderful snack or side dish! I love mine with tomatoes salt and pepper!
Betty P.
Betty P.
Kelso, WA
I like to use this in a delicious vegetarian dish I make. The casserole I make with it looks like a meatloaf.