BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry scotcheroo crispy bar see more...

Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
These are so cute you can even make them your self just look up a recipe and find it online somewhere and cheap to make. It's really delicious if you have sweet tooth! I recommend for you guys to make it your self !
Andrea L.
When you are craving for a snack, And chocolate, this treats are very good, and tasty.. very good price and if you don't want to made it by yourself, you can buy this brand and eat it all by yourself..
Kelsie M.
Greenwell Springs, LA
Such a great snack! Delivious and not bad on the calories! This is a snack I crave all the time!!! I would recommend this to any of my friends!
elisabete b.
Rice crispy what a easy old school treat that everybody loves it kids have fun making them with adults and enjoy eating them .
Jordan C.
Belle, WV
Delicious! Marshmallow is something I always enjoy especially with chocolate! This wasn't too crunchy it was soft and tasty.
Mariah N.
Allen Park, MI
YUM YUM YUM! Definitely try these if you're a chocolate lover! It takes a Rice Krispie treat to a whole new level! Yummmmmy
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
These are amazing! Perfect for an afternoon snack or as a reward. My and my kids always end up fighting over the last one!
Kandace  M.
Lincolnton, NC
These both look and taste absolutely amazing reminds me of a Smore with a rice crispy treat and set of a graham cracker
Sara L.
Bellingham, MA
Two of my favorite things: rice Krispy treat and marshmallows. These are absolutely delicious. My kids love them too.
Briawni N.
Omgggosh these taste so good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!! You can get at almost any store!!
Sara L.
Springfield, MA
Where can you buy this? I have never seen this before and would live to try it!
Erica D.
Racine, WI
These look amazing, where can I find them?
Emily G.
Do the marshmallows make it mushy or really chewy at all?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
What are these?! They look amazing!
Bianca F.
Where can I purchase these ?