BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry red velvet sugar cookies 13.5 oz see more...

market pantry Market Pantry Red Velvet Sugar Cookies 13.5 oz
  • "All types of sugar cookies are extremely sweet, so if you love red velvet and extreme sweetness, these are the cookies for you!" in 4 reviews
  • "I love red velvet anything and these are perfect, soft cookie with just the right amount of sweet (but not too sweet) icing, melts in your mouth!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bet these are pretty good too." in 1 review
  • "They are soft baked and taste delicious." in 1 review
  • "Have to force myself to keep walking whenever I pass these because I would probably go through the whole box within 24 hours." in 1 review
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So the regular version of these cookies is amazing....then they turned them into my favorite cake flavor?! Um...yes please! They are so soft, rich, and taste like the actual cake. I love the frosting on these as well. I'll take about ten containers of these please!
Alexis M.
Naperville, IL
These are some of my favorite cookies ever! They're sort of expensive, but I don't get them much. They're perfect cookies to bring to get togethers or parties. A classic cookie
Hannah F.
Windermere , FL
They had a nice flavor, and melted in your mouth. I definitely think these are a solid choice for cookies, but they are really rich as well. So only one will do!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
My weakness!

These cookies are so good! They're soft and taste so fresh. They have a good red velvet flavor to them that's not overly sweetened.

These are sold at Target and are fairly cheap since they're made as a store brand.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am so addicted to these cookies. They're perfect for the holidays. Comparable to the Lofthouse sugar cookies but these are a bit more pricey. I don't like to always have these on-hand because I'll eat them all within a day but so perfect for special occasions!
Christine S.
I absolutely love these cookies. They are soft baked and taste delicious. The frosting on them is really sweet, but really yummy. You can get basically the same cookies in any grocery store, not just Target. They come in a bunch of flavors.
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
All types of sugar cookies are extremely sweet, so if you love red velvet and extreme sweetness, these are the cookies for you! They have a bit of an artificial flavor and if you eat too many you'll probably get a little sick to your stomach, but they're yummy to eat in moderation
Valentina A.
This cupcakes are so delicious, I love everything about red velvet and this you can find them a supermarkets so when yo want to eat them you can buy them in the supermarket
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA
These things are kind of the bomb. You wouldn't think Target would have amazing cookies but they do. Have to force myself to keep walking whenever I pass these because I would probably go through the whole box within 24 hours.
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are to die for!!! I love red velvet anything and these are perfect, soft cookie with just the right amount of sweet (but not too sweet) icing, melts in your mouth!
Brooke C.
Clovis, NM
How much are they?
Jannett P.
Are these cookies overly sweet?
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Do these taste similar to the LoftHouse cookies?
Brooke C.
Clovis, NM
Where can I buy those?
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I love red velvet but I've tried red velvet cookies and chocolate before and they weren;t good like cake and cupcakes. How does this taste? Where can I purchase?