market pantry Market Pantry Raspberry & Vanilla Crème Sandwich Cookies - 11.6 oz.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry raspberry & vanilla crème sandwich cookies - 11.6 oz. see more...

• How do these taste? are they any good?1 Answers
  • I was just wondering, has anyone found a product similar ...1 Answers
  • Is the creme in the center overly sweet?1 Answers
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
So tasty! I love thumbprint cookies and this flavor combination is excellent. Great price as well, I usually stock up on these as Target usually has BOGO or 2 For deals on their products.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Found these at my local target a few weeks ago. They are my favorite with Tea in the evenings. I love any cookies or desserts with strawberry raspberry flavors so these cookies are perfect. You can't just eat one the whole box will be gone!
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I saw these at target one day and thought I would try them and I love these!!!! It's like a crunchy raspberry donut! I think it would be better if the cream was a lemon zest too! I recommend this if you like cookies and raspberry filled things!
Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I love these cookies so much! Little sandwich cookies with vanilla creme inside and a little dollop of raspberry jam on top. They really great and go well with a bit of milk. I couldn't find them for years and I was so sad, thinking I would have to find a recipe and make my own! Target saves the day yet again.
Roseann P.
New Bedford , MA
These are great when I am in the mood for non chocolate cookies. A pop of chewy raspberry gives added flavor and a different texture than your average sandwich cookie. The market pantry brand is always cheaper than the famous brands names too.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
These are amazing!!!!!!!! One of my absolute favorite cookies. Probably not the healthiest but they are ok for a treat once in a while. Very affordable because they are not name brand.
Deidre T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really like these cookies, they are pretty affordable and almost always on cartwheel for extra discounts. The only problem is there aren't as many in the box as I want.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
Love theses cookies as an on the go snack. I keep them in my car for when my sweet tooth is kicking and my boys love them too. if they made a mega pack I'd be all over them.
Anna D.
Morgantown, WV
The market pantry band is good for its price. I've never had any products be completely unusable or even made me unhappy, but they're definitely a discount snack. You get what you pay for.
Sally R.
Platte City, MO
I love these cookies. The drop of raspberry is just enough flavor to make the cookie something totally different than just a vanilla sandwich cookie. Yum
Vanessa A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is the creme in the center overly sweet?
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was just wondering, has anyone found a product similar to this but from a different brand? I've been looking but this is all I seem to find. Any suggestions?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How do these taste? are they any good?