market pantry Market Pantry Raspberry & Vanilla Crème Sandwich Cookies - 11.6 oz.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry raspberry & vanilla crème sandwich cookies - 11.6 oz. see more...

• How do these taste? are they any good?1 Answers
  • I was just wondering, has anyone found a product similar to this ...1 Answers
  • Is the creme in the center overly sweet?1 Answers
Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I love these cookies so much! Little sandwich cookies with vanilla creme inside and a little dollop of raspberry jam on top. They really great and go well with a bit of milk. I couldn't find them for years and I was so sad, thinking I would have to find a recipe and make my own! Target saves the day yet again.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I saw these at target one day and thought I would try them and I love these!!!! It's like a crunchy raspberry donut! I think it would be better if the cream was a lemon zest too! I recommend this if you like cookies and raspberry filled things!
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
These are great when I am in the mood for non chocolate cookies. A pop of chewy raspberry gives added flavor and a different texture than your average sandwich cookie. The market pantry brand is always cheaper than the famous brands names too.
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These little things are delicious. Just because it doesn't come with a big name doesn't mean they aren't any good.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Found these at my local target a few weeks ago. They are my favorite with Tea in the evenings. I love any cookies or desserts with strawberry raspberry flavors so these cookies are perfect. You can't just eat one the whole box will be gone!
Anna D.
Morgantown, WV
The market pantry band is good for its price. I've never had any products be completely unusable or even made me unhappy, but they're definitely a discount snack. You get what you pay for.
Yanett C.
These really are delicious. Even if they aren't from any 'well known' brand, they're still really delicious. I love the mix of vanilla and raspberry.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
Love theses cookies as an on the go snack. I keep them in my car for when my sweet tooth is kicking and my boys love them too. if they made a mega pack I'd be all over them.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Oh yummy market pantry cookies are amazing but these are my favorite I love raspberry and vanilla so glad they made these
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
These are absolutely yummy with an afternoon tea or late night snack. With a crisp, buttery cookie and a sweet jam middle, it is certainly a delight.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is the creme in the center overly sweet?
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I was just wondering, has anyone found a product similar to this but from a different brand? I've been looking but this is all I seem to find. Any suggestions?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
How do these taste? are they any good?