market pantry Market Pantry Rainbow Sprinkles

by Market Pantry

Market pantry rainbow sprinkles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of market pantry Market Pantry Rainbow Sprinkles!
Product Highlights
this product is very cheap but very tasty and good to find basicly anywhere.in reviews
LEAR21711 C.
These nuggets of colors usually I use them for preparations of confectioner as donuts and cakes , give color to your best recipes
Mandy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I purchased these sprinkles for about $1.67. Colorful and fun to use. They're delicious. And I wasn't disappointed for purchasing it.
Shannon J.
Lutz, FL
I bought these sprinkles from target for less than $2.00. They were very sweet. I have used them on ice cream, cake, and cookies!
Allyson S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this product at target for a very reasonable price! It was very handy while decorating cookies and not that they have much of taste, but very comparable to other brands of rainbow sprinkles. I would recommend this product to others for sure.
stacy E.
This is one of the best garnishes for a beautiful delightful ice cream sundae 😋...not only are they pretty they actually taste food unlike some sprinkles that taste like dye these actually taste delicious.I would defiantly recommend this to bakers or people who love to do so
Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE
I LOVE SWEETS! WE USE SPRINKLES ON EVERYTHING ICRE CREAM, CAKES, COOKIES AND TO TOP PANCAKES! THEY ADD UP QUICKLY BUT WHEN YOU FIND A GREAT DEAL LIKE THESE YOU CANT HELP BUT FIND MORE OPTIONS TO USE WITH THEM!
Brittany K.
Winter Spgs, FL
Just as great as the big name brands out there. Also very affordable, very colorful, and very versatile.
Lauren A.
Johnston, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,100 reviews
These are perfect for ice cream sundaes or baking! They have fun colors and a great sprinkle taste but they are more affordable than name brand sprinkles. I don’t notice a difference in taste at all though.
Marissa K.
Raleigh, NC
Many ways you can use these. I have used them to sprinkle on cake and cupcakes before for a birthday party. Adds just enough color to baked goods!
bayley T.
Sarasota, FL
Beautiful colors! Great price for the size of the bottle too. Love pitting sprinkles on ice cream sundaes !

Looking for your answer?