market pantry Market Pantry Powdered Sugar - 2 LB

by Market Pantry

Market pantry powdered sugar - 2 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of market pantry Market Pantry Powdered Sugar - 2 LB!
How would you rate this product?
Overall, I am a Market Pantry fan. I have made frosting, cakes etc with their powdered sugar and it always works great.
Allen Park, MI
I love this! great price, and comparable taste to any name brand out there. i used it to make frosting and fell in love
Circle Pines , MN
idk how to rate powdered sugar lol it’s all the same but this stuff is at target and I love target and it works good
Belle Plaine, MN
I love all of the Market Pantry items. They are comparable to all of the brand name items at half the price.
Oxnard , Ca
Very affordable I love this on top of my french toast paired with strawberries ............
San marcos, Ca
I love pantry market sugar or any of there products for the price you cant beat it
Elk Point , AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This icing sugar is perfect for buttercream. It holds its shape well, and has a light natural non artificial taste. It also has a nice price point for the quality of the product. It also pipes super easy after mixed with butter.
Icing sugar or powdered sugar...makes a great glaze with just a touch of vanilla and milk! Or roll chocolate cookies in the before u bake to give that snowy crackle look! This item is a staple in my home!
Moncton, NB
Always have a few bags of this in my pantry. I love making sugar cookies and this can make any type of icing.

Looking for your answer?