BY MARKET PANTRY #52 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Market pantry powdered sugar - 2 lb see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bake a lot and find that this powdered sugar tastes and works just as well as name brands and costs less money. Often times there are deals on cartwheel and you can save using a read card too making the already low price lower
Sarah W.
I know this is a weird complaint and maybe it was just the bag that I bought but I felt that the Market Pantry powdered sugar wasn't as finally milled, or as fine of a powder as the C&H Powdered Sugar. I ended up throwing it out because I couldn't work with the consistency.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
I have come to find that Market Pantry brand items are just as good if not better than some of the name brands. I do find that this sugar tends to clump badly once it's been on the shelf for a while but then that happens with any powdered sugar. I use it in a lot of baking and haven't heard a complaint yet.
Milanie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love everything about Target and their Market Pantry brand! The price is so much more affordable and I can stock up on a lot more. Great, high quality product.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I'm not at all picky about my brand of powdered sugar. It's all about what's cheapest. Market Pantry is cheap and works just as well as more expensive brands.
Elizabeth H.
I am always at target so I buy most of my groceries there. I love that they is affordable and tastes just like any other comparative product.
Amanda S.
Love this! Perfect sweetness with I minimal cornstarch. No need to pay the extra for the name brand when target brand is just as good!
Melissa G.
Chadds Ford, PA
This product has never let me down, same quality as the name brand items with a better price. Market pantry products are top notch.
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
Very nicely priced!!! I use it to make frosting most of the time....or a glaze....why pay full price when this is just as good.
Shannon C.
Overall, I am a Market Pantry fan. I have made frosting, cakes etc with their powdered sugar and it always works great.