BY MARKET PANTRY #72 in Macaroni & Cheese

Market pantry macaroni & cheese dinner 7.25-oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Just buy this and don't show your kids the box, it is just like Kraft, maybe better, they honestly can't tell the difference and the price is great, there is always a discount in the Cartwheel app for market pantry products from 5-25%, stock up and forget the name brand, this is better and cheaper.
Jen C.
This is ok. My kids like it well enough but they prefer that I doctor it up a bit with seasonings and cheddar cheese. It's very inexpensive though, so it's good to have on hand. It's a good value for the money.
Yolanda D.
Well this is our last choice not that good need to enhance cheese to fresher cheese my family don't to much care for unless they run out of the other guy I have to add real cheese and flavor.
Sara R.
Indio, CA
Who doesn't love macaroni and cheese?i know I do! It's perfect when you are having a lazy day. I love the smoothness and the cheesy flavor. It's the best! & It's very convenient and easy to make. It's a good snack/meal for the little ones. I recommend it.
Emily H.
Birmingham, AL
The market pantry macaroni and cheese dinner is incredible. It's interesting that it isn't more popular in comparison to brands such as Stouffer's because truly this mac n cheese is incredible. It's easy to make and so yummy and perfect for when I don't feel like putting much effort into cooking.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Apparently, they have changed the way that they make it because the calorie count is slightly higher than it used to be without much affect on the flavor, which somewhat baffles me. I mean, I don't mind the extra fuel, but at least make it cheesier or have more in the box or something.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
This is okay. Not bad, just average. If I'm mixing it up as part of a dish, not a stand alone, this mac n cheese is a sufficient option, especially when my budget is tight. I'd recommend if you're on a tight budget.
Kali C.
Warrensburg, MO
When you're on the go for what feels like all week, a quick, easy dinner like this is great. Good quality noodles, and powdered cheese instead of the sticky globs of liquid cheese that some brands use.
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
A good store brand alternative to Kraft. The cheese sauce isn't too runny and doesn't have an artificial or weird taste. I usually buy this brand if Kraft isn't on sale.
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
I like this mac and cheese, but it's not my favorite. The flavor is ok but I usually like something with a creamier sauce. This generally isn't my first choice when I go to buy mac and cheese.