BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry macaroni & cheese cup 2.05-oz. see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Not my favorite Mac n cheese but it still has a good Mac n cheese flavor and cheaper than some of the similar products. I used to keep this in my dorm room to have as a quick meal or snack and I always enjoyed it. I
Jessica B.
Not the greatest Macaroni & Cheese but it's the best of the affordable mini cups (even name brands) and gets the job done! I find them to be very convenient for a child who is on the go and keep a few stashed in the pantry for when my friend and her daughter pop by for lunch.
Whitney G.
Topeka, KS
Market Pantry is a very affordable food brand. Their Macaroni and Cheese is my favorite. It is very creamy with great cheesy taste. I always get a few boxes when we go grocery shopping at Dillons. I probably eat it at least once, maybe twice a week. I highly recommend to any Mac N Cheese lovers out there!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I take these with me to work all the time. It's your average mac-n-cheese in a cup. This isn't the healthiest, but isn't the worst food ever either. this is super easy to make, and is as delicious as other brands. Overall a good product.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
she was a little girl who was the drive by her and the best thing to say and was like a girl and i was a good thing and i thought that they would have to have the time lock up with the other side and
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
Just add water - it can't get easier than that. Plus it is so affordable and great for those who only want a single portion. They taste like the Kraft instant macaroni and cheese cups but cheaper in price, which is great.
Tami E.
I give this to my children as a quick snack. They love it. It has a good flavor even though it is a store brand. It takes just like the other brand and the kids doesn't even notice. It's so easy to put some water in it and then throw it in the microwave. I always buy this product when I'm at Target.
Maddy M.
Hopewell, VA
Very easy to put in microwave and eat real. Quick for lunch. My expectations aren't to high for the because it is in a cup. But deff worth the money and it's very cheap I recommend this for everybody who's wants something easy.
Clarissa D.
I buy this product when it's on sale. My kids love macaroni & cheese. This is a good flavor & easy to prepare but I prefer the name brand. Definitely worth it when I have a coupon or it is on a good sale.
Echo B.
For the price this is awesome. They're delicious and great to throw in my bag to eat for lunch at work. But you can taste the difference in the price between this and name brand mac and cheese. But it's not bad. Definitely worth saving some cash.