BY MARKET PANTRY #25 in Honey

Market pantry honey bear 24 oz see more...

• Is there really a difference when it comes to the store b...4 Answers
  • What are good recipes to use with honey other than toast/...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Tastes really good, but it's really not a hight quality honey. I prefer raw. But, the price is good and it makes a cute addition to the kitchen pantry for kids sandwiches, etc. I would repurchase.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
I love honey! Although, I would have to say this is not natural honey and is filled with sugar. If you're going to buy honey, you should definitely look into buying real natural honey.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
This is a great honey to have in the pantry at all times. It is always a great value at Target. I love cooking with it and using it when I have a sore throat.
Jessica S.
Bensalem, PA
I buy local fresh raw honey this honey isn't really honey if you read the ingredients it's corn syrup and a bunch of other additives honey should be just that honey and honey alone won't buy this
Courtney M.
Oviedo, FL
Honey is great to sweeten everything from cookies to coffee....but, the price on this one is a little steep. I can get other store brands, all USA Clover honey for less per ounce.
Twana W.
Sacramento
really good just not pure honey I like to put it on things like yogurt, sandwiches, cereal and in my tea. nothing better thank a peanut butter banana and honey sandwich. I would recommend this to others as long as they are not looking for pure raw honey.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
This is a great basic honey. I use it for all of the things that I normally use honey for like in tea, on toast, in marinades, and have never had a complaint.
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
I use this every morning on my honey nut Cheerios. I always buy market pantry because of the red card 5% discount. It usually has a cartwheel coupon as well!
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
This honey has a good smooth taste. However, I prefer to purchase local honey due to the added bonus effects it has on preventing my allergies to flare up.
jamie b.
Taylors, SC
This honey was better than I thought it would be, but nothing compared to local honey. For what you pay and from a packaged honey, not too bad.
Taylor A.
Hopkins, MN
What are good recipes to use with honey other than toast/biscuits?
Cheyenne B.
Is there really a difference when it comes to the store brand and the real brand?