market pantry Market Pantry Hearts, Butterflies & Flowers Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

BY MARKET PANTRY #87 in Macaroni & Cheese

Market pantry hearts, butterflies & flowers macaroni & cheese dinner 5.5 oz see more...

Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
A big hit with my nieces! Mac and Cheese is a favorite among all of them. I get bonus brownie points if it's in fun shapes, and the hearts, butterflies and flowers are their favorite. Cheap and delicious, and their favorite shapes!
Jennifer L.
This macaroni is my JAM! I will eat other kinds if I have to, but if this is an option I will NEVER turn it away! I have always loved "shapes" macaroni, and I can eat this right from the pan or even as cold leftovers and it's just as good. It's generally cheaper too which is awesome!
Roop S.
Staten Island, NY
Not a fan of the market pantry mac and cheese dinners. I find that they tend to get overly glob type when it gets cold. Also, I find it slightly bitter. Maybe it's something they put into the cheese packet, but I haven't found one I like. I usually just avoid buying these.
Leslie M.
It was really interesting to see it on the shelves next to packaging with the old design and with competing brand name products where it clearly worked well as a cohesive brand even when there are some design differences from one product to another.
Shanon P.
Kenilworth, NJ
I work with kids and every time I make this for them...they go crazy because they love the shapes and everything fun that comes along with it! Because why not play with your food? Hahaha:)
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
I usually prefer to make homemade macaroni and cheese, but I do like the convenience of having a few boxes around for a quick side dish or the base for a loaded macaroni and cheese when I don't have the energy to cook a full meal. The shapes are nice because they hold lots of cheese sauce! Plus they're super cute!
Jena K.
Dover, PA
This is the only off brand of macaroni and cheese that I like just as much as the kraft brand! Something in their ingredients is similar and at a much cheaper price! And if you happen to have the cartwheel app they're usually on there for discounted price as well!
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
This Macaroni & Cheese tastes on par with Kraft's but makes me feel more glam with the shapes. During college my girlfriends and I would eat this Mac along with wine because nothing goes better with wine than (mac &) cheese! Fair warning: This brand is only available at Target!
SALLY M.
This seems like it took forever for the noodle to cook was not a fan at all would never buy it again and do not recommend never seen a noodle take this long to cook and it never seem to get soft actually