market pantry Market Pantry Granulated Sugar - 10 LB uploaded by Lexi W.market pantry Market Pantry Granulated Sugar - 10 LB uploaded by Daphne W.market pantry Market Pantry Granulated Sugar - 10 LB uploaded by manar h.

BY MARKET PANTRY #27 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Market pantry granulated sugar - 10 lb see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very comparable to other brands! I don’t notice much of a difference between this and name brands. And it’s cheaper than name brand products as well. I love using this when I bake, it always works well for me.
Brittaney B.
Cheap, good quality, and comparable to name brands. I don't normally use any specific brand of sugar but I have used this before and have no complaints. Obviously if it's from Target you know it's good. ;)
Laken R.
Rockford, IL
How can you go wrong with simple white sugar you ask? You really can't but how do you improve it? You put it in Target and brand it with their store brand and make all the girls go wild, that's how. I mean really, when I'm in Target, I've already committed to at least an hour of my life to exploring all the various sections of the store. I talk myself into at least four impulse buys every time I step foot inside of this magical place so why should I not purchase things that I actually need at a reasonable price? At least I'll leave Target with some of my dignity in tact which is more than I can say for how I feel when leaving Walmart.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Target brand is cheaper than buying a name brand sugar and comes in the same size. Plus using the cartwheel app they have deals where you can save even more on the store brand products. It tastes the same and is exactly like other brands,
Ashley W.
Magnolia, NJ
Target brand is usually the best price and I can always find a deal on the cartwheel app, plus the 5% off using my Target card. The taste is the same as any other sugar brand. I would recommend this sugar!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I buy the market pantry products all the time.They are made with the same ingredients as other more expensive brands.I always get the ten pound bag,we live out in the country s it is about 40 miles to target and I need my sugar.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
Just like you normal sugar. If this one is cheaper than your typical Dominos sugar I buy this one I don't think it tastes any different than any other plain white sugar.
Amy R.
Holley, NY
Tastes like any other bag of sugar you would buy, I just like that it's cheaper than most. I love market pantry and it has the same ingredients as any of the other expensive brands. Wonderful
Lisa G.
Modesto, CA
Love market pantry products. This sugar is no different! The price is great and shelf life is as well. The sugar is granulated perfectly and such a great taste.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This brand is a great cheaper option during the holidays when you have to stock up on sugar to get all your baking done. I would buy this again and again!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Please compare this product to Domino sugar?
Maria W.
How can i get this to try it?
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
Anyone find they have a problem with this package tearing in transport or is it just me/bad luck??