BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry golden crème cookies 18 oz see more...

• Are there other flavors? Do they taste like Oreos?1 Answers
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Gina G.
These cookies are delicious! I love getting Market Pantry because I can save 5% with my RedCard plus my 10% employee discount. (I am an extended intern for them.) These cookies taste just as good as "name brand" cookies but are cheaper and are usually on cartwheel as well.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Huge fan of Target's Market Pantry brands! They're always cheaper options for the same brand name products. These are the exact product of Golden Oreos, just different packing and doesn't have Oreo on the cookie. No other differences, same taste!
Christina G.
These cookies are good, but definitely not as good as the gold Oreos. They are less expensive, and I would buy them if the Oreos weren't available. But given the choice between the two, I would choose the Oreos. Overall a good product with a good taste.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
These are a great price for how delicious they are. Even though a lot of people shy away from store brand products, I personally prefer these to the name brand cookies. These are so delicious and everyone who loves cream cookies should try them
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
These are not that good. I bought these because it's a cheaper alternative to the golden Oreos but this isn't even that good. You're better off getting the Oreos because the market pantry ones really have that fake taste.
Carolyn H.
I am convinced that the Target brand of food is just as good, if not better, than the original brand. These cookies are Vanilla Oreos, but creamier and softer cookies. I love!
Ally S.
These have an alright taste. I wouldn't buy them over Oreos but if I'm on a budget then I'd get them. They taste pretty okay, not too sweet. But after the second cookie I can't stand the taste anymore. It's kind of a one note flavor.
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
These are delicious. Personally I think they're similar to the Oreo cookies but of course on the cheaper side. I love the cream filing more then the cookie itself haha.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I love these vanilla creme. They are great with ice cream or just as an afternoon snack. I enjoying sharing these with my students as a special reward.
Khadra E.
Are there other flavors? Do they taste like Oreos?