BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry ginger snap cookies 12 oz see more...

roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They're pretty good -- not the best I've ever had, but certainly a decent snack. The flavor has a slightly "artificial" taste, but it's not horrible. I like them -- don't love them.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Market Pantry Ginger Snap cookies literally remind me of the Ginger Snap cookies that my granny used to make and I still have the recipe that she gave me and when I make them and I compared the taste of them they taste very similar. I have always been a huge fan of many things Market pantry puts out as they have a large variety. 4 sweet food this is one of my favorites and will probably always stay that way as I am a creature of habit so thank you Market pantry for keeping your consistency.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Gingersnaps always remind me of my childhood, so I had to grab these when I saw them. They are perfectly crundhy just like they should be, but they are definitely some of the strongest in the "ginger" department than any other brands of snaps I've had. I don't mind it at all, because I love ginger, but it can be a bit much if you eat a bunch at once.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These were a savior for me because with my pregnancy I was nauseated and these took that feeling away. Compared to others these were really great. I was not disappointed I was happy they worked and that they were inexpensive. I would recommend.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of my favorite cookies! They are very tasty at an inexpensive price. If you like ginger snaps I highly recommend these cookies! Oh and they are great dipped in apple cider or milk.
Clara P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I figured I'd buy these for the household since they were inexpensive and reminds me of the holiday season. My fiancé and I finished them in 2 days. They re great with some milk and just make me feel in the holiday spirit
Danielle C.
Douglasville, GA
These are so good! I have loved ginger snaps since I was a kid, and these have the right amount of ginger flavor. Not too little, not too much! The price is also great.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These got me through pregnancy. I couldn't keep much down but something about the spices ans flavor of these worked. They smell so good and taste even better.
Janelle M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Purchased at: Target
The package we got was a little stale, but I’m not sure if all of them are like that or if we just got a bad one. The flavor was good though.
Melissa P.
Celebration, FL
These Ginger Snap cookies are amazing from Target! They are a great snack. I would definitely recommend putting this on your shopping list.
Jillian C.
Rohnert Park, CA
Has anyone tried these for a pie crust? Are they any good?