BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry fudge striped shortbread cookies 11.5 oz see more...

Sarah W.
These chocolate shorbread cookies are just as good as the more expensive brand ones and are cheaper. Side by side I prefer the original ones which is why I gave these cookies four stars. But overall, they are a great alternative to the more espensive version.
Diane R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are yummylicious and don't cost that much $ which is even better! I personally would rather get these because they not only are cheaper but taste just as great as the name brand ones.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Love these cookies! These are almost the exact same as the Keebler ones and I don't think I would be able to tell a difference side by side. Also a great price.
Maria N.
These are the exact same as the name brand fudge striped cookies but Targets brand, so it's cheaper and same quality!
Andrea S.
Medford, NY
I love these they taste like keebler and they are cheaper than keebler cookies
Mallory K.
West Lafayette, IN
These are a classic good yummy cookie. I buy these a lot around Halloween whenever I have a halloween party because you can make witches' hats with them (just add a hershey kiss and an icing ribbon). Obviously they're a snack food, so not for every day eating, but they are very yummy
William K.
Market Pantry Fudge Stripes are just as good as the name brand, maybe even better since you are saving money with each purchase! The texture is perfect, slightly crumbly, just the right amount of chocolate, & standard sized.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
These cookies are great! They taste just like the name brand. I have never had a problem with any market pantry item that I have purchased. I feel as though this is worth purchasing over the name brand because of the quality and the price.
Ivelis P.
Hopatcong, NJ
These are just as good as the name brand! They have the perfect amount of chocolate and cookie. Been my favorite as a little kid now it's a family go to snack.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these cookies. They are one of my favorites plus they are at my favorite store ever. TARGET!! Cant go wrong with these if you want a generic brand.
M P.
Macon, GA
Do they have this in walmart?
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do these cookies taste good?