BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry fiber & chocolate chewy bars 5 pk see more...

• Do these taste equally as good at the quaker bars?1 Answers
  • Anybody else experience an aftertaste?6 Answers
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are amazing.....that being said I'm not really a fan of how it is marketed as a health food. Sure, this is better for you than a bar of chocolate, but it is still not a health food by any means. If you're slowly trying to make the leap to eating healthier, this would be a good substitute for a dessert but that is all they are really good for.
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They taste really good, they are sweet, chocolaty and chewy. They have a lot of protein but this isn't a healthy snack bar just because its low in calories compared to a candy bar but it is the better choice and it will kick the sweet craving you're having.
Jen N.
Elmira, NY
This non brand name is at a great price and tastes the same as other fiber bars at a higher cost! I eat a bar a few times a week and have noticed incredible results regarding my fiber intake. I usually try to buy in bulk when I see them so I never run out!
Ines B.
Deltona, FL
Love the bars! Yes, there's fiber in them, but due to the chocolaty, chewy goodness you will forget that you're eating something "healthy"... And that is my only negative complaint: Be aware that you are basically eating a candy bar, just because it has the word fiber in there does not mean it is good for you! But, hey, who cares; They are DELICIOUS!
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
These are full of fiber, although they've got a bit of sugar, too, so....take that for what it's worth. They're 90 calories and will satisfy a sweet tooth, and the Target Market Pantry brand is pretty good in general. These are a great alternative to the more expensive brand name fiber bars that have very similar content.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
These taste pretty good, but I don't like the texture as well as their on-brand counterpart. I occasionally buy them when I choose to purchase granola bars because they are more affordable than Fiber One.
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
These are actually pretty tasty! I like to eat this instead of a whole meal and they actually fill you up! They are also afforadable and can find these at Target
Daniela M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estas barras son exquisitas y lo que más me gusta es que son de chocolate, su sabor es inigualable y es excelente para esas personas que les ataca la ansiedad y están entrenando.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
I love the taste of these bars. Despite them being fiber bars it is hard to taste anything but gooey chocolateness, which is what I am usually craving when I pick these up.
Annette T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love market pantry fiber and chocolate chewy bars these are a great snack especially when you're needing that chocolate and for only 90 cal it's not all that bad!!
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anybody else experience an aftertaste?
Bianca C.
Philadelphia, PA
Do these taste equally as good at the quaker bars?