BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry deli sliced swiss cheese - 8 oz. 12 slices see more...

Megan G.
Megan G.
Federal Way, WA
This is definitely not our favorite sliced cheese. It's alright more or less, the flavor is okay I guess but not great. The price is high for the quality of product in my opinion. I will buy it if I don't want to go to multiple stores and I'm already at Target but I won't go out of my way to do so.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Swiss is my favorite type of cheese especially with salami on a sandwich! I do prefer the baby swiss, the flavor is not as intense. I also like the parmesan, cheddar and mozzarella cheese from this brand!
April D.
April D.
Brevard, NC
We love the Market Pantry brand of cheeses. I use Target Cartwheel and there is often a cash back special on Market Pantry. Saves money off name brands and tastes just as good.
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This isn't the best packaged Swiss cheese I've had, but certainly isn't the worst. For the price, I think it's pretty good, especially considering that it's a store brand.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Blue Island, IL
I am such an avid cheese love that really ANY kind of cheese is good in my book. But market pantry cheese really does taste like high quality for a bargain price!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Linwood, KS
One of the easiest things to grab for a sandwich or snack. I've been known to eat these on their own. Good quality in comparison to expensive deli cheese
Kristi O.
Kristi O.
Chattanooga, TN
This cheese is just right for sandwiches. Great taste and sliced just right. Melts great too. I always keep this cheese in my fridge.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Perfect for quickly making sandwiches in the morning for work or school. I usually eat the cheese plain cause it's so tasty. Love!
Mary C.
Mary C.
I am on a low sodium diet, so I appreciate the minimal salt content of this market pantry Swiss cheese from target.
kadesha W.
kadesha W.
I love the fresh taste of this Swiss cheese. My fiance never liked Swiss until he tried market pantry. Yum!