BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry deli sliced swiss cheese - 8 oz. 12 slices see more...

Brittany W.
Tulsa, OK
this is very bomb!!! i love this product i always have always will.they always meet my expectations. i would recommend a 10/10 and refer to a friend. VERY delicious! repeat consumer!! My food always taste good when using this product!!! def going to buy again
Shannon p.
Zimmerman, MN
I use this to make some delicious ham and cheese sliders. It melts just like any brand name cheese and is cheaper most of the time than the name brands. Even better when you combine cartwheel discounts onto it.
McKenna M.
Cedar Rapids
Market Pantry slices are perfect for making sandwiches or using them in other recipes. They are very affordable - as a college student that is important. I think they are better than some more expensive brands.
Lidiya A.
This is a good quality cheese - just as good in my opinion as Sargento and some others. The swiss has just the right amount of sharpness and tang, the slices are much thicker than other brands and for your sandwich, this is perfect. This cheese also keeps for a good while in the fridge and the flavor is quite true to the real swiss you can get from a deli. The price is very reasonable for the superb quality and this is a definite repurchase for me!
Megan G.
Federal Way, WA
This is definitely not our favorite sliced cheese. It's alright more or less, the flavor is okay I guess but not great. The price is high for the quality of product in my opinion. I will buy it if I don't want to go to multiple stores and I'm already at Target but I won't go out of my way to do so.
Hannah K.
YUM this cheese is addicting. It's perfect for sandwiches, wraps, and pretty much anything else you put cheese on. I particularly like how this brand is sliced. I just have to try not to eat this cheese plain, or I could probably eat it all in one sitting!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Swiss is my favorite type of cheese especially with salami on a sandwich! I do prefer the baby swiss, the flavor is not as intense. I also like the parmesan, cheddar and mozzarella cheese from this brand!
April D.
Alexandria , VA
We love the Market Pantry brand of cheeses. I use Target Cartwheel and there is often a cash back special on Market Pantry. Saves money off name brands and tastes just as good.
Natalie G.
Blue island, IL
I am such an avid cheese love that really ANY kind of cheese is good in my book. But market pantry cheese really does taste like high quality for a bargain price!
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This isn't the best packaged Swiss cheese I've had, but certainly isn't the worst. For the price, I think it's pretty good, especially considering that it's a store brand.