BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry creamy peanut butter - 28 oz. see more...

Julie M.
Kent, OH
I’m a huge market pantry person. It is so cheap and tastes amazing. Especially if you have a red card it’s even cheaper! I always eat it on a pb&j sandwich or just alone because i love it that much!
Tanner E.
Danville, CA
Can't go wrong with peanut butter. Market pantry has really good peanut butter for pretty cheap. It is pretty yummy, especially on toast. I don't think it's good for you, cause I'm pretty sure they add sugar. But I would recommend it if you're on a budget and want yummy peanut butter.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
It's just a little on the grainy side for my particular tastes as a spread, but given it's less-sweet flavor, I do still like it, if it's on sale. I also like to use it for baking, for which it works really well.
Emily T.
Chico, CA
Usually store brand products are ones I buy for these "staple" items but I was not impressed with the market pantry peanut butter. Super greasy. Not enough peanut flavor. Would be alright if you hadn't already tried JIF or Skippy. Sorry target...Market Pantry peanut butter is a miss.
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
I'm pretty picky about peanut butter that I will eat on certain things, but this is a great inexpensive product when you need peanut butter to bake with.
denise c.
Livingston
We use store brand items when the quality is equal or better than the brand. Most times the taste the same but are cheaper.
Lemuel S.
Cumming, GA
My family has always bought this peanut butter. So much better than the name brands. Amazing price, even better quality!
Deja S.
We get this peanut butter because it's cheap. I mean how can you mess up peanut butter? It's worth the price
Shannon F.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love peanut butter and this container is big and is always on a good sale because it's the stores brand.
🌸Ana R.
Culiacan
Amo esto, me encanta, me fascina, lo mejor que puede haber en este mundo, me enamora esta crema de maní es lo maximo