BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry colby jack cheese 9 oz see more...

• Do they have other kinds of cheese, because i love cheese...1 Answers
Natalie J.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is my toddlers favorite option for cheese! We stack her drawer in the refrigerator full of these and she can grab and go. I would like to see the packaging be slightly easier to get open. Sometimes as adult I personally even struggle.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
I love these because not only is the flavor great but the work is already done for you! It's so easy to pull one out and put on a cracker or snack on it solo! Great price and you can usually get a discount using target cartwheel app.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
These are a staple at our house! If I don't have little cheese squares for snack time my son loses his mind and demands to go to target to buy more (we don't give in) but yes.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL
This is one of our favorite cheese products. It's soft and I love that it's individually wrapped so o can toss it in a lunchbox or bag on the way out the door.
Suzanne S.
Granite Falls, NC
I love Colby Jack. This cheese is good on a snack plate or in a cracker. It is also good by itself. This brand has a good price and quality.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
I love Walmart brand always much cheaper than the competitors and often comes from the same packaging warehouses. This cheese is the best!
Janet C.
I love getting these little cheeses to take in my lunch. They save time by not having to cut it myself and it helps with portion sizing.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
These are great and I love that they are individually wrapped. It makes it so easy to through into a bag and carry with as a quick snack.
Mandy B.
CRESTON, Iowa
Great as an on the go snack for myself or the kids. helps with portion control. great flavor and never too moist or too dry.
Suhalie N.
Love the market pantry brand cheese. Colby is my favorite cheese and the market brand has one of the best Colby cheese .
Sabrina T.
Do they have other kinds of cheese, because i love cheese snack, just not this kind of cheese??