BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry colby jack cheese 10 oz see more...

Lauren C.
This is my favorite flavor for cheese and it's defiantly more healthy than chips. It's an awesome flavor very bold. I usually buy kraft cheese but this brand is not as expensive. I would recommend every try this brand if they enjoy cheese
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
This cheese is delicious! It's a bargain compared to other brands. I purchase it at Target in the dairy section. Its taste is comparable to other brands and the price can't be beat. I purchase this monthly to eat on crackers. I would absolutely purchase it again!
Sabrina S.
Highland Park, NJ
There is nothing better than cracker cut cheese. I often find myself eating these on crackers for lunch. They are convenient and well-priced but the quality does not suffer. It's great to bring to a social event. I will continue to buy these at Target regularly.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This is the perfect cheese already sliced. Makes a great addition to my kids lunch boxes. Since they pack there own lunch, I try to buy things that are easy to pack, and the kids will eat. Not to mention these are great for parties or a quick snack.
Liz N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like shopping at target, but we don't always get our groceries there. When we do, even though it's pricier, it is good quality. I enjoy this cheese very much. Great for cheese and crackers.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Just bought this while Beachin' and liked it a lot! Good value and great taste! Tastes just like any other Colby jack with an exceptional value! First time I bought this and will buy again!
Nancy S.
Saint Louis, MO
Cheese is cheesy. We are a midwest daily and eat a lot of cheese weekly. We love the colby jack cheese for our family dinners, eating on crackers and serving to guests. It is a little cheaper because it is a store brand but it taste the same as the expense stuff. We love Market Pantry Cheese!
Sarah M.
Burleson, TX
Always love Market Pantry brand anything! Always fresh and good when you open it and the taste is great! The cheese is soft and wonderful on crackers and I have bought again and again! Makes a great snack for an on-the-go lifestyle!
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
I love Target's Market pantry and I love colby jack cheese. whenever I'm at Target I definitely pick up this cheese and plenty more Market Pantry items
Andrea R.
Philadelphia, PA
This cheese is great to cut up and put on crackers or pretzel for a quick snack. It also comes in a great container that can be easily sealed back up