BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry coffee classic roast 33.9oz see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Not always my go to brand but I used to get this sometimes in college when I was low on money because of the great price! I still think that it has a good taste, similar to Folgers. I love to drink coffee black and I can drink this one black too. I also loved that I could usually find deals on cartwheel too which made the price cheaper.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I normally buy Folgers, trying to save a few bucks so I figured I'd give this brand a try because Target had it on sale plus their app had a discount. I should have known better, not a fan at all the flavor is quite bitter.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I'm not a fan of most Market Pantry items especially not the coffee. It has a funny aftertaste and is also quite bitter. I personally wouldn't recommend this product.
Tonya G.
Spokane, WA
Market Pantry Coffee Classic Roast is comparable to Folgers in taste but considerably must cheaper. Great substitution when watching your money.
Shannon K.
Niles, IL
Great coffee on a budget. Very Strong lively taste at a great price. Raither then spending extra to get name brand coffee.
naomi s.
Sc, ['', '', '']
Believe it or not but this is a really good coffee for not being a name brand! It is so inexpensive too!
april n.
Forest lake, MN
I have always been something of a “coffee snob” since I had started drinking coffee. I would always buy name brand such as Folgers or Maxwell House because I thought they tasted the best. Recently, I had decided to try some generic versions and little did I know, this is my new favorite coffee! It has such a smooth flavor, pairs well with both creamer and milk alike, and is extremely budget friendly.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
This coffee cost like 6 dollars at Target,it was really affordable, I think I already bought this brand before. I love the new package, really retro. The coffee was great, I really liked the flavor, recommend it.