BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry whey protein powder is a superior blend of high quality, bioavailable 100% whey proteins, both whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate. This blend is quick dissolving and easy to mix with a rich, refreshing taste. A serving of whey protein powder provides 25 grams of high quality protein without the high price. No blender needed - just scoop, shake and serve. Add to drinks, shakes, muffins, cereal or pancakes to get more of the protein you need every day. see more...

• I have never really done the whole protein shake, but I a...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for protein shake that helps weight lose. I k...2 Answers
  • Does this have a gritty texture to it? How is the taste? ...1 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I try this because I was looking for a new protein powder. It actually doesn’t taste chalky like most protein powders or shakes do. I think the fiber is very creamy and chocolatey. This is probably going to be my go to break from now on!
Nelly C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I really like this protein powder. I love chocolate so it doesn't hurt. The taste isn't so bad and I usually blend it in a smoothie with almond milk and some fruits and it is sensational. It keeps me full all day long that hardly having from to reach for that good tasting but bad for the body snacks.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This stuff is not bad! It tastes pretty good and was very affordable as well. I like to mix it with smoothies! It doesn't have that chalky taste that some of the powders have. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a most cost effective mix!
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
I have used this in the past, and it does everything you'd expect a store brand protein to do. It's especially great for post-workout since it packs a punch of whey and other goodies that help with muscle recovery. The value on this protein is wonderful.
Charlin F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I purchased this once because it was on sale, and I was really unimpressed. I didn't feel fuller with this protein shake at all, and the formula had a chalky taste and was pretty hard to mix. Almost like it was stale.
Shelby H.
New Salisbury, IN
I bought this becuase I was waiting for my high-end protein to ship. It has been decent and fulfilled it's need. I mainly needed something with 20+ grams of protein per serving to hit my protein macros, which this has fulfilled that need both in taste and mix-ability.
Grace E.
Kailua Kona, HI
Compared to various protein powders I've tried it's the tastiest I've had .. if made right. I pop a scoop of this into a blender, add some Vanilla almond milk and ice cubes and it comes out frothy and thick ( plus delicious). I can't vouch for how this helps fitness wise because I just started using it but seems it will have a good turnout.
Melanie E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is the best protein powder I've ever had. I use it to make weight gain shakes and it's blends really easily and it's not chunky and it has a great taste. I have repurchased this three times.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
I am new to the protein powder movement and I was very skeptical. I have a lot of issues with texture and I was worried about taste. This powder blended really nicely into water and it tasted great!
Emily S.
I absolutely Love this my doctor ordered me to have a protein shake every morning, this one tastes delicious mixed with any almond or say milk or even regular milk. Has a great recipe for a peanut butter protien shake and that was delicious also. Highly recommend.
Faith S.
Burlington, WI
I currently use, Muscle Milk and am wondering if this has similar taste? AND does it work just as good?
Marissa B.
I have been looking for a good protein shake, to add to my diet. Does this have a good taste?
Moena N.
Edmond
I'm looking for protein shake that helps weight lose. I know some protein shakes test bad. I like to mix with soy milk. Did anybody try this with soy milk?
donna c.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this blend well and how's the price? Is it as good as other leading brands?
Megan A.
Pendleton, IN
How much protein does this have per serving?