BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry chocolate syrup - 18.5 oz. see more...

Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love giving this to my youngest son! He is a chocolate milk fan! Always must have his chocolate milk. I love that I can keep this stored in the pantry for days and it not go bad...it has a nice and easy pour spout with cap. More of a generic taste but what my child don't know wont hurt!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
It taste good but i like the Hershey's better. its more rich and more chocolate like in my opinion. It still tastes just as good on ice cream and as chocolate milk
Tori P.
This is great in milk or on top of ice cream. The Market Pantry brand tastes just as good as the Hershey's kind, but it is cheaper too. I would avoid the sugar free version if possible though.
ELIZABETH L.
San Leandro, CA
I really like it but I am not really a big fan of a lot of chocolate but I still eat anyways cause it is good. I put it in my ice creams and milk.
Amanda B.
Grand Haven, MI
This is much cheaper that other brands and is a good deal. It tastes good, but has a weird aftertaste (probably because it is sugar free).
christina p.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I use this every morning for my 2 year old son! He has to have it with his crealet and it's great for him as well!! Very inexpensive too!!